Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane to appear on raw

Go down 
+2
fe®gie22™
Sexton_hardcastle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Shane to appear on raw Empty
PostSubject: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 pm

WWE.COM is asking the question: Will he be naming a new GM tonight to end the madness?

so we have been expecting regal to return soon and with dotcom hinting at a NEW gm do we think we will be seeing a "NEW" gm, or just regal again?

Will shane step in himself and have a decent tv appearance schedule?

Could be a good raw after last weeks strangely off form one.

Hopefully a new twist will come in the kane storyline too, as im sure people are bored of him just kicking no bodies. At least give him a proper match OR a little more story advancment maybe.

What are people looking forward to tonight on raw then?

Personally i hope D-lo gets involved in somthing a bit better, instead of the weeks of squashes that new and returning stars seem to be getting.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:33 pm

I hope to see Kane chasing Camera-men again lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:35 pm

oh thats another burning question. Who will jamie noble cross this week...

JBL?

really hope raw is worth the watch 2nite, being ill in summer is horrid.

Jericho storyline advancement too id expect, he still cant get bood too well.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Finally some current wrestling 'talk'

I have been lost for thoughts all day on 'rastlin'

I would like to see Shane go for a GM, one that wants to prove himself

Jamie Noble, then have him humiliated and unable to run the locker room and see even more anarchy then be sacked at the beginning of the next show

Then have Santino have a shot, again humiliated with again, more anarchy and once again sacked at the beginning of the show

have a few more try and fail to gain order then the return of Regal, it looks like he is gaining the control but then when its all said and done he fails to, so having no other choice Shane and Steph do the only thing they believe capable of restoring order ERIC BISHOFF
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:03 pm

toying with a wee idea i had it seems Laughing about the backstage losers trying to gain control of the show. It would make brilliant entertainment television and be a definate change from the norm, before a proper GM is instated.

bischoff would also be my pick for a long term GM, as he has great chemistry with all on the shows and can add alot on screen and backstage too.

And he could fued with mcmahon when he returns maybe.

im hoping there are a few decent matches tonight too. Maybe d-lo vs jericho, or vs one of priceless.

just longer matches so even with storylines advancing, we get some proper wrestling too.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Don't think D'lo will take on Jericho, not yet anyway, I think D'lo will get something of a push, not a top push but I can't see him jobbing already and thats surely what they would do to anyone who faces Jericho just now!

For a touch of nostalgia I wouldn't mind seeing D'lo v Val Venus if they were allowed a proper 7-10 minute match

I actually think I would like to see D'lo join with Jericho and Cade when he eventually turns heel which he will no doubt do!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:49 am

Could Shane name Vince as the new GM therefore bringing about a Vince return. We could then begin the enivatable whodunnit storyline begin?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 am

What would be the point in that when Vince could just return anyway and in that case Shane would not be needed
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 am

In the if you were a writer I had Biscoff coming back and helping somone win the WHC, and then he gets power mad etc. and starts calling everything WCW, then Vince comes back, and that's as far as I've got.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 pm

he dances funny that shane mcmahon
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:32 pm

stomp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane to appear on raw   Shane to appear on raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane to appear on raw
Page 1 of 1