Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge or Christian

Go down 
+3
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Sexton_hardcastle
invincibleILeak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:03 am

If you owned a wrestling company which would you rather have, Edge at the moment is probably to the best heel in wretling entertainment, Christian has supposedly proved himself as a main event?

But who do rate higher?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

i wouldnt make myself choose, i would do all in my power to hire both.

personally its obvious im a big edge fan, but lately he has not been wrestlign as well as he can do whereas christian from the one thing ive seen has been.

jumping off structures and everything lol.

if edge was in TNA and Christian in WWE though, that would be interesting to see how both are used then.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Edge. Best int he business at the moment. Christian is good, but Edge's facial acting, is great on the mic and can pull off great matches with pretty much anyone swings it for me...
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

I have both on different shows in the WWE both heels
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:09 pm

i think that is somthing edge needs to be remembered for.

Putting on countless great matches, even if hes not doing as much as he can these days to look like the weak heel.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Im a big fan of Christian but at the moment Edge, like most id do everything i could to get them both
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:52 pm

I'd say christian. He went from an over heel to an over face very quick, which shows he's capitan charisma
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Christian Cage

I think they are the best double act to have worked together and prove to go on and be a top worker

I think Edges acting skills are better than Cages however I think Christian is superior on the mic

I would also say Christian shades it in ring ability and he still does major spots in matches, something Edge doesn't do much of these days!

Both are great and if you could only have one and had second pick you wouldn't lose out of the deal but for me Christian Cage is the best

I would do all I could to hire him and get him on SMACKDOWN though and move Edge to RAW for a change of scenery, both would be heels although Christian as a face works brilliantly too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edge or Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge or Christian   Edge or Christian Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge or Christian
Page 1 of 1