Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christian Cage and Rhyno...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Christian Cage and Rhyno... Empty
PostSubject: Christian Cage and Rhyno...   Christian Cage and Rhyno... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Is this team doing any thing for any body? I love to watch Cage in whatever he's doing but I find Rhyno one of the most boring wrestler's ever. Seem's like Christian is wasted in this team.

Just watching this week's !Mpact where they open the show vs. Rock N Rave, half decent match but still, I only thought this team would be going through that Dueces Wild the other month, but Rhyno is really holding Cage back to mid card in this team. There's shit load's going on in the main event scene, and yeah it is good not to see all the main eventer's floating around the top of the card, but Cage can bring so much to the table at the mo, more so than other's involved in the main event stories at the moment.

I would like to see an end to this team as soon as possible, but I cant see it just yet, Im guessing they will get a little run with the belt's before they disband. Maybe have a heel Rhyno, aint seen that for a while, and he's boring as hell as a face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Christian Cage and Rhyno...   Christian Cage and Rhyno... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:27 pm

I have not watched them as a team yet! But as I know that cage is not the same type of wrestler that Rhyno, I guess that they must not be working well together!

The only time, I have seen Rhyno working well with Christian was when they were in the WWF, that is during the feud Dudley Boyz, Hardy's and E&C. But Cage had Edge with him at that time!

I get a strange feeling that TNA thinks that Cage and Rhyno will do a great team(Which is not the case) because of that feud!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Christian Cage and Rhyno...   Christian Cage and Rhyno... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 pm

I quite like them as a team, and dispite the amount of shit that gets thrown Rhino's way, i think he is one of the best big man workers around today. Both men could easily slot into the main event, but as there aint really a place for them at the moment, then I'm happy with them operating as a team.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Christian Cage and Rhyno...   Christian Cage and Rhyno... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 am

I don't really see the point of this team either, it is obvious what is going to happen, they will win the tag titles, lose a few matches because one half of the team keeps making mistakes (probably Christian), eventually lose the tag titles and the other half of the team who didn't make mistakes (probably Rhyno) turns on the other half of the team.

We have seen the storyline before and I do not want to see it again. I also find them boring to watch as a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Cage and Rhyno...   Christian Cage and Rhyno... Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Cage and Rhyno...
Page 1 of 1