Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)

Go down 
+9
bazz23-v2 ®™
MaFish1
Sexton_hardcastle
Doomhammer
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
thegunman84
villarule19
Marty McFry
Discopants
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Muppet
Muppet
boschbourne06

Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:30 pm

i hate the info matches they had all this hype and when it came down to it nothing really went on it was shit little bit of fire on Kanes arm that match was shit(i didn't see MVP Vs KANE Info Match)

i love TLC matches and the undertakers and edges match was a good old TLC match i really enjoy this matches more than any other match types
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:34 pm

WARGAMES!!!!! You never know with Dusty part of the WWE team now Vince may let it happen

However I would like to see it as an elimination style so one team has to be fully eliminated!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
accept there would have to be more than a table accesable when out of the ring. So they can batter eachother.

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
Doomhammer wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
You want people to be stabbed in a wrestling match?

it'd be hardcore, and i feel it'd improve the match, yes

doh stomp

you want battering, i want forehead stabs into blading.... that much of a strech?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 am

Uuuum, YES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:03 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Uuuum, YES.

Let it first be known i'm not talking about running up to someone and just going to town with a bamboo spike on their chest (new Jack style). I'm talking about using it sort of like Black Reign's creepy spike thing, or a barbed wire weapon.

In addition, That butcher guy who's first name i can't remember (starts with A), and Homicide (when he was in ROH), both used a fork, and stabbed peope between the eyes on several occasions.

All i'm saying is it would look really brutal, it'd be easy to do, and no one would get hurt if it was done by semi competint people
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 am

That's Abdullah the Butcher your thinking of lol (<<see me pic). Greatest hardcore wrestler of all time.

There's no way WWE are going to do anything like that though, cutting someone with a fork, in such a stiff style, would be a bit risqué in the attitude era. WWE is targeting at a younger audience now so that stuff won't come around again for a while.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:14 am

Discopants wrote:
That's Abdullah the Butcher your thinking of lol (<<see me pic). Greatest hardcore wrestler of all time.

There's no way WWE are going to do anything like that though, cutting someone with a fork, in such a stiff style, would be a bit risqué in the attitude era. WWE is targeting at a younger audience now so that stuff won't come around again for a while.

i knew that he was your avatar, i just didn't remember abdullah's full name.

I agree a stiff fork shot isnt likely. However, it could still be done easily. Just put it at an angle where all you can see is the stabber's back, and have the guy blade himself when they cut back. Since it's in a huge arse cage no one live would see it, and the effect would be a very mean looking attack without the guy ever getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)   Match Types You Miss (And Don't...) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Types You Miss (And Don't...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2