Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:47 am

Well we are two matches in already and its been a pleasant surprise so far!

Two good matches so far, the fatal four-way for the tag titles was alright, it was a slow started but it livened up and we had new tag team champs in the Edge Heads, this was kinda from left field, despite being linked to Edge they only seem to job every week on SMACKDOWN!, they never seem to go over anyone, and while some thought they would win the titles tonight I just thought they haven't got enough steam to carry them to the titles, obviously the powers that be thought differently, they certainly have the look for it!

Once again Jesse impressed me, he is a very good worker and quite similar in terms of look to Hawkins and Ryder, possibly a future FOURTH Edge if ever needed!

2nd match

US Title match, what a match, I was looking forward to this, Shelton Benjamin needs this kind of push, I thought this match was obvious with Benjamin going over Hardy on SMACKDOWN, I though that was the job before the job but I was wrong, Benjamin won the title, must admit I am delighted with this outcome, while I thought Hardy would have made a good champ he is on ECW now and really has to be going after the top title there, hopefully Hardy Miz Morrison and possibly Bam Neely and Chavo Guerrero can make that title a must have again, I was enjoying it until Big Show and Henry got involved with Kane over it, with Finlay also there it could be a good beginning for ECW

3rd match

Its Henry v Dreamer, this is net time, not even watching it to be honest, just came on here to type this!

No doubt Henry will win, give this match 5 minutes tops, toilet break!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am

4th match

Jericho v Michaels - was an alright match, you get the feeling that these two can put on a 5 star classic so anything that fails to hit that kind of platform is somewhat deemed not that good!

Again its a different type match, Jericho is the more sadistic heel now so his matches are needing that edge about them, Michaels did well enough although I do think the rib injury he got early doors was genuine, I noticed the referee having a few words with him about it so I take it that was legit!

All right match up with Jericho being the rightful winner, he needs to go after Punk now if he retains, Punk v Jericho at SummerSlam would be superb. Jericho and Michaels have unfinished business but I want this to be resumed when its the main event of the PPV not on the mid card, maybe then both will be in a position of character to put on a show that is fitting of two guys so talented and who have great chemistry in the ring!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 am

5th match Diva title

Again something else I don't care about, going to catch it tho just to see who wins in the end
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm

6th match

Cena v JBL

Never really got into this match, some nice bumps but I am sure most of the stunts where taped, glad JBL got the win, its about time he won a PPV match against Cena, it also for me keeps Cena out the title hunt for the time being seen as he has recently lost now!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Fell asleep as the next match was about to start Edge v Triple H, I am going to watch it now and then I'll give my thoughts on it!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:11 pm

HHH won.

Edge speared vickey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS   The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great American Bash (As it happens) SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1