Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] Empty
PostSubject: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] Gab10

Match Card
WWE Championship: Triple H (c) vs. Edge
World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Batista
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

My predictions
Triple H to reatin after failed help from vickie
PUNK TO RETAIN AFTER ATTACK ON TISTA
no contest

NOTE: This will change when updated along with preidctions and match card

---------------------------
By the way this is basically a thread we have on niceboard and has proven quite sucsessfull basically i or someone else for instance mafish done one make a thread which will update with every show . Its just a place to talk about the correspondng pay per view. in this case GAB .not much to talk about yet but we will see if this thread proves sucsessfull and if it doesnt we can just not do thm in the future.

Last edited by Arrogant Junior on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Im dissapointed another big HHH money match (after V's Cena) is being shown on a B class ppv. this should have been summerslam. Cena should have been Mania last year.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:23 pm

Im thinking at summerslam itll be Haitch v Edge but in a stips match . Just a gut feeling
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:24 pm

I agree Marty, I don't think they need to defend the world titles on every PPV

The Big four yes, and after that I would have them alternating the world titles to every second show, so we always have a world title match but only one per PPV

Triple H and say the Big Show could have gotten into a programme with MVP and Edge which could have led to that being the SMACKDOWN main event at GAB
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Thats the thing, if Edge is booked to win the title off Triple H you can bet Helmsley will beat him three or four times before Edge gets a victory which will no doubt be down to some dodgy heel trick anyway
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm

I doubt Edge will win at the GAB anyway. I reckon if he is booked to win the title, he will do it at the next Sky Box Office PPV after Summerslam. I personally like having the world titles defended on B class PPV's. Obviously, the matches will not be as good as the ones on the A class PPV's but you hardly ever see the world titles defended on Smackdown/RAW/ECW let alone change hands. It is good to see world title matches when you can as they never seem to happen on the TV shows anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:15 pm

does anyone else feel that triple h is just gna take the place of batista on SD in terms of the same guys in the main events over and over again?

i sincerely hope this doesnt happen tho, i think kennedy should have stayed heel, he would make a great US champ, and then within a year move up to seriously challenge for the WWE title
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 pm

updated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]   Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff] Empty

Back to top Go down

Great American Bash Discussion Thread 2008 [Contains smackdown stuff]
Page 1 of 1