Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw or The Bash??

Go down 
+4
Doomhammer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
Discopants
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Am I the only one that is looking forward to Raw more than the GAB?

I only just realised how I'm not that bothered about the GAB that much at all. The outcome of some of the matches should be interesting but as for the actual matches, I'm not that interested. Edge and HHH should be good but the build up has been non-existent. Punk and Batista is going to be pretty poor IMO and the parking lot brawl, sorry, the NYC parking lot brawl is most likely going to be awful too. Hopefully I'm wrong but it looks like the weakest PPV for a while which is ironic because Raw's been better than has for a while. So for me I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Raw rather than the GAB.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:48 pm

someones gonna get smashed up with a car though teef

although me suggesting that a while ago was greeted with this weeks raw, which suprised me that happened b4 a PPV, showing how strong raw was.

oh also, i taped ecdub n the end of the repeated raw was on it, n it had differant footage!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY

in car cameras that showed jbls veiwpoint with cena there untill the car was about 10 foot away, then a camera veiw from in the car cena was up!?

why was this??? it confused me, why would they show a differant end to raw on the repeat no sky. also with that camera, the only way cena cud have escaped would be, magic, or him being made of a big rock
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:49 pm

I agree, GAB's are always crap, maybe its just the name or whatever but I never look forward to this PPV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

why was this??? it confused me, why would they show a differant end to raw on the repeat no sky. also with that camera, the only way cena cud have escaped would be, magic, or him being made of a big rock

Well he is the man of steel........... Wink

I noticed that footage too, there is no way he could of escaped, which adds to the stupidity of it all.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:55 pm

aye, unless some david blaine magic man is going to make his debut.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
aye, unless some david blaine magic man is going to make his debut.

At least you can sleep easy knowing that should a Wall Street Texan turned New Yorker bashes your head in with a pipe, props your head up against a car, then jumps in another car and drives like a bat out of hell right at your melon, you too may just be "grazed"
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:31 pm

the point is though hes escaped isnt it.

god it makes no sense

unless somthing like the undertaker is controlling raw mysticly
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:55 pm

What i'm trying to say is, if it ever happend to you, be greatful all that you'd get was a graze
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:56 pm

If it ever happened to him, he would be dead, thats the point.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 pm

i know i know doom - im just going on about how it makes no sense. its ridiculas, and if they dont ocme up with an excuse il be a bit annoyed
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:59 pm

I know full well at the very least it should have killed him. It ruined the whole scene for me after i read that.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 pm

I am looking more forward to the RAW after GAB than the GAB itself. The only matches that interest me are the Tag Team Fatal Four Way, the NYC Parking Lot Brawl (it's got to be better than the Divas title match anyway lol) and Punk vs Batista to see if Kane will interfere and get his revenge on Batista.

Do you think Kane will reveal what is in his handbag at the GAB and who he was talking about or do you think we will have to wait until RAW or maybe even after that to find out?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Im looking forward to the angles that may come out of the Bash, and Raw the next night more than any of the actual matches themselves.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
I am looking more forward to the RAW after GAB than the GAB itself. The only matches that interest me are the Tag Team Fatal Four Way, the NYC Parking Lot Brawl (it's got to be better than the Divas title match anyway lol) and Punk vs Batista to see if Kane will interfere and get his revenge on Batista.

Do you think Kane will reveal what is in his handbag at the GAB and who he was talking about or do you think we will have to wait until RAW or maybe even after that to find out?

who's involved in the tag team fatal 4 way?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm

The Bash could be a good time to do it because a) it would get revenge on Batista and b) allow Punk to keep the title without beating Batista cleanly. I still don't think they will reveal much though, most likely they'll keep us guessing for another few weeks.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:13 pm

C4 wrote:
rock from niceboard wrote:

who's involved in the tag team fatal 4 way?

It's a Tag Team Fatal Four Way match for the WWE Tag Team Championships.
It's Miz and Morrison vs Jesse and Festus vs Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder vs Finlay and Hornswoggle
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 pm

hornswoggle Mad

if he in essence goes over 6 other guys, il cry.

hopefully the belts go to smackdown though, and it becomes defended more
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Yeah, might see Miz and Morrison split up then. They're pretty limited on ECW when them two are the only proper tag team on a 45 minute show.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:53 pm

id actually like to see hawkins and ryder get a clean win in this one, that or miz n morrison to defend
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am

jesse and festus vs the major brothers wouldnt be a bad rivalry, altho i getting bored of *ring bell* ARRRRRGH *ring bell* DURRRR
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:34 am

It's one of those tricky gimmicks that you can't really shake off. Even WWE would be pushing it if he suddenly dropped this whole thing. Maybe he could get clonked with the bell and be cured.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 am

aye, that would be fitting, they could hae changed it when taker beat him up, they could have changed it when edge smacked him about.

just seems like not much can be done with it now.

They come out, he goes mental, they lose, his transformation loses effect. pointless. jobbers, retire.

----------------------------

cant be champions when one dusnt understand what a belt is. (theyl win on sunday now)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:41 am

Ugh, this fatal four way is depressing in some ways. It's basically the best the WWE tag division has to offer (except Raw but that isn't overflowing with tag talent). We have two sort of joke teams and two flung together teams. I was thinking it would be nice to have the belts back on Smackdown but for what? There isn't enough people to compete for it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am

2 joke 2 flung together???

the major brothers? debuted as brothers.

hardly slung together (or are they the joke team Laughing )
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am

Maybe during one of his matches, the announcer could forget to ring the bell again at the end of the match therefore keeping Festus angry for the rest of his life. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw or The Bash?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw or The Bash??   Raw or The Bash?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw or The Bash??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next