Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bishoffs got the bug back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Bishoffs got the bug back! Empty
PostSubject: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Looks like working with Hulk Hogan on that celebrity wrestling show has whet the appetite of Eric Bishoff, he has found the sparkle again, maybe just maybe this could be the return we have all (most of us) been waiting on!

With RAW in 'anarchy' maybe, just maybe he could be the guy that Shane was referring to when he said "actions will be taken"

Like everyone else I thought it would be Regal and the safe money probably will still be on William Regal but with Bishoff now hinting at a possible return to wrestling then surely only the biggest job will do and to be seen as running RAW surely gets no bigger in pro wrestling!

Probably pie in the sky but who knows, as the love to say in the WWE "NEVER SAY NEVER"
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm

I hope so, that man is an absoloute genius, i missed his run as GM in 2003 so im not sure if he was any good at GM, still id love him back on our screens, he'd get shit loads of heat no?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:01 am

Jeezo, I forgot I wrote this, can't believe your the first one to comment on it, I thought this was very interesting when I found it on Rajah, didn't think it was old news either, guess people have already discussed it!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:00 am

i havnt seen or heard anything of it, it's actually quite exciting news, must have been discussed already :S
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:24 am

If it has I'v missed it
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 am

I got an email from his website last week, saying his blog was updated(don't even remember signing up to be honest), his blog was just saying what you put.

I just think it's to get his name out there, he has a new show coming after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 am

I think thats what he said though, it was doing that show that got him the bug back!

Bazz you into tag team action from the late 80s?

I just posted some Demolition v The Brian Busters, not seen them before, both swapped the titles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bishoffs got the bug back!   Bishoffs got the bug back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bishoffs got the bug back!
Page 1 of 1