Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Kane needs the Mask!

Go down 
+5
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
King Macca
Cruiserjim1
the-gaffer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Why Kane needs the Mask! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:26 pm

Whats seasons got to do with it Doom?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:56 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
This mask of his, is so overrated its untrue, it is easy to turn Kane back psycho without the mask, actually its more than easy, its a piece of piss.

Kane was a Jobber to the stars long before that mask came off.
My thoughts exactly, it is senseless to put the mask back on him. Once they have shown him with out the mask, then all intrigue is lost. When he initially lost the mask, his character was rejuvenated, as it had been stale for so long. People seen that the scars were psychological, and Kane became a complete psycho destroying everyone in his path. Just booking him in a similar fashion to that period would be a better long term objective I feel.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Whats seasons got to do with it Doom?

summer means i'm out more and later durring the week, on account of not having school. As a result, i am home from 9-11 less than i am durring the rest of the year, when my parents don't let me stay out that late on school nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Kane needs the Mask!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2