Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Kane needs the Mask!

Go down 
+5
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
King Macca
Cruiserjim1
the-gaffer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Why Kane needs the Mask! Empty
PostSubject: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 pm

First off I think this is the best angle I have seen Kane involved in for a long long time.
He seems up for it and back on the number one show he actually looks motivated although his time spent as ECW champion was well received in my opinion!

Coming out last week and going off his head and asking the now seemingly famous question 'Is he alive or is he dead' led to almost everyone asking "whats he talking about?" is it Paul Bearer, Is it the Undertaker or even Vince McMahon, NONE of which where my personal choices however.
I for one was sure since he uttered those words he was referring to the old Kane, the one who arrived hungry in 1997 to extract revenge in the brother who left him for dead and scarred him to the extent he hid himself from the world, he was lean, mean and hungry to succeed!

Since then he has taken off the Mask and lost a lot of muscle mast although thats been replaced by flab although he is not as fat as some would have you believe, since taking off the mask many have wondered WHY he wore it in the first place, he had no scars as such, there was nothing wrong with him so why did he wear it, OR SO IT SEEMED........

I think its obvious why Kane wore the mask, or at least obvious as to why they can book him to wear it again and why he wore it all those years ago.
Kane was scarred, maybe not in the grander scheme of things, maybe not naturally scarred with a deformed face but scarred all the same, the only way he thought he could be accepted and succeed in life was by hiding away, covering himself up, not exposing himself to the world and most certainly not to his brother.
Kane should put the mask back on, he needs it, it gives him a confidence to portray the machine he once was, it gives him the well being knowing that no matter what happens no one will ever again see what hides behind the mask.

ITS NOT A PHYSICAL PROBLEM WITH KANE ITS SIMPLY A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM!!!!!

He needs to hide away so no one can get in, he needs to stick to basics, he has given so much away in the last few years and in doing so he has lost his appeal.
Kane last night was heard saying "I'm Sorry" then later on saying "I know he is dead!" however he was clutching that sack around with him like it vital, it could only be holding one thing, his Mask, he may feel he knows 'He is dead' however I believe he will have some help in finding that out for himself.

I can only hope its James Mitchell that helps Kane find the Big Red Machine once again!

Even if Mitchell is not involved, I really believe this could be the best thing to happen to Kane in years and if he takes to his role as professionally as we know he can then Kane could once again be a top top draw for the WWE although I do honestly feel he is by the PPV main event stage now, however just like the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels he is one of the very few characters who do not need a title to sell a match!
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Good Article Gaff good to see yo back mate
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm

I was thinking something along the same lines that with the Mask he had his fathers approval so Bearer comes back so does the mask.

I personally just think were going to see the return of the Bearer
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:51 pm

I am not so sure about Paul Bearer, I think the WWE will have bigger fish to fry than Bearer with this angle although that being said I wouldn't be surprised if they wheeled him out for it although if they did I believe it would be down to simply not having got the guy or angle they initially planned for!

Bearer's name is all over WWE.com, why would they intentionally spoil something that has all the fans guessing?
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:53 pm

if it was Bearer then what's the bag all about?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:53 pm

I think you've managed to find a great reason for him to put on the mask, it all makes sens,e everyone says he doesn't have scars so no reason to put on the mask. But that didn't stop him last time.
I don't watch TNA but I hear James Mitchell is a good manager, I would love to see Kane having a manager, that way he can just be the monster heel.
As you said he doesn't need the title to be in the main event, and atm anyway the title isn't the thing on Raw most people are talking about, what the main event should be, but people are talking about Kane.
If he doen't get james Mitchell, Paul Bearer could still do it, and somehow I think they will get him or/and The Undertaker involved in this storyline in due time.

Glad to see you back Gaffer
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

The one thing I can't recall is both Kane and The Undertaker being on the same side when that side has been heel.

I don't really want them in the same side and I am not really that fussed about them working together!

Percy Pringle (aka Paul Bearer) once described Glen Jacobs as "the red headed brother of Mark Calloway" because of the way the WWE continue to overlook Kane in favour of the Undertaker so getting the deadman involved will just if history is anything to go by push The Big Red Machine out of the picture!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:21 pm

This mask of his, is so overrated its untrue, it is easy to turn Kane back psycho without the mask, actually its more than easy, its a piece of piss.

Kane was a Jobber to the stars long before that mask came off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 pm

I think if it was so easy then they would have done something about it now though.

I have never been a big fan of replacing the mask but with this angle then its a logical step!

I have saw many say he is not scarred, but most of us knew BEFORE he was unmasked who he was and we knew then he wasn't scarred yet we wanted to see him without the mask, now its the opposite, I think its logical that he needs the mask again to be who he wants to be, or who (kayfabe) he grew up being!

The mask hides him from reality, yes he has no scars on the outside, its all in his head and after years of trying to be civilised in todays society he now realises that this whole time he has been living a lie
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm

I don't think that most people knew who he was before the mask came off, Internet and dirt sheet fans maybe, that's a minority though.

Like I said Kane was Jobbing before the mask came off anyway.

All it would of taken for them to bring psycho Kane back, would be to have him "properly" destroy some top faces, actually have him go over properly(ie no count-outs) in matches.

and throw Mickie James off the stage, landing on her head. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 pm

He did all that though didn't he with the whole May 19th thing, I don't thing getting him over as a monster heel is the problem though, its getting him over in a different way thats the problem, and they have used up every storyline possible with Kane, now I think the time is right to have him not go off his head but to find himself, the real Kane, the one who got lost in trying to be loved, the Kane who grew up with the mask, the only way he felt comfortable
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 pm

whichever way you look at it, theres gonna be a moster pop when the mask comes out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Thats it!

The pop is there and waiting, as long as they don't hold off it to long like the Jericho return, the only thing will be if Kane can keep the pop/heat he will receive!

I have said it before, Wrestling fans as one are a nostalgic bunch, we love remembering the so called 'good old days' regardless of when those days where, for many it was the late 80s early 90s, late 90s early 00s or NOW

Kane will get the nostalgic pop if and when the Big Red Machine returns, his job will be to keep it!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:

I don't watch TNA but I hear James Mitchell is a good manager\

Glad to see you back Gaffer

the best i've seen workin today.

Didn't abyss (the other giant monster face with a mask somehow involved) recently go crazy?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Abyss is a character I just don't like, he is a character who is a cross between Mankind and Kane and as an individual character could not touch either of them
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Doomhammer wrote:

Didn't abyss (the other giant monster face with a mask somehow involved) recently go crazy?

Dunno, maybe if we find someone who watches TNA they could tell us.......come on there must be someone that still watches that shit on here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:27 pm

isnt he like a massive helper now or some shit?

like here comes a monster to save the day teeth
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:28 pm

I would seriously like to hear anyone on here defend TNA's product right now.

I think it will be gone by 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 pm

x cup was ok Laughing

although, am i right in saying, tna dont own any of the wrestlers bar team tna and daivari drunken
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 pm

That X-Cup match was fantastic, credit where credit is due, although like you say I doubt they hold many of the wrestlers contracts, team Japan where superb! TNA just had to let TNA win though!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

TNA didn't win.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
I would seriously like to hear anyone on here defend TNA's product right now.

I think it will be gone by 2010.

I stopped watching it a long time ago, even then I was only watching the Cage interviews and matches and the AJ Styles and Karen Angle story and matches involving them, oh and Sharkboy (must admit I loved the Stone Cold impersonation)

I watched the PPV on Daily Motion on Monday though, off work and it was a slow day, thought it was pretty good but PPV's live and die by there main event and that ending was a disgrace, people paid for that for Christ sake!

If iMPACT ended like that then fair enough, but not a PPV, Jesus H
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
TNA didn't win.

Did one of the Machine Guns not pin the Jap at the end of that Tag Team match at the start?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:00 pm

It was that 12 man tag team match I was referring to, it was a cracker, the Japanese where brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Doomhammer wrote:

Dunno, maybe if we find someone who watches TNA they could tell us.......come on there must be someone that still watches that shit on here. Wink

Honestly i've stopped watchin most wrestling cause of the fact it's summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Kane needs the Mask!   Why Kane needs the Mask! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Kane needs the Mask!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next