Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)

Go down 
+5
Rerun
Sexton_hardcastle
bazz23-v2 ®™
Cruiserjim1
Marty McFry
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:53 pm

According to Powerslam magazine apparant;ey Undertaker wanted to retire at WM however he didnt want to steal Flairs thunder so he's going to wait till next year when it's in taker's home town
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 pm

I think Kane's mask was in the bag but I hope it is the Undertaker's urn. I think this because, as many people have already said, it would be stupid to put the mask back on Kane now. The only reason he wore the mask in the first place was to cover up the burns he never had. We all know what he looks like now so it would be pointless putting the mask back on him.

I think Kane is talking about Paul Bearer when he is asking the question "Is he alive or dead." I reckon Kane is trying to give the urn back to Bearer so Bearer can bring back the Undertaker or something along those lines. Kane, Bearer and Undertaker will then get back together and try and dominate WWE. I don't think this storyline has anything to do with the McMahon accident.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Mask on, psycho, mask of, laughs alot and says IIIIIIIIM SOOOOOOOORRRRRY!

maybe hel be a total skitz.

If taker were to retire in 09 then hed have to be back soon really wouldnt he?

And he did want kane to do it, so we heard.

But i think kane should be out b4 taker, hes just not in good shape, only way i could cope with keeping watching him , would be if he masked up and clothed up again. Get dressed kane!!!! soon.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:06 pm

rock, he did say IN MY HEAT I KNOW HES DEAD, or somthing very similar.

he doesnt KNOW bearer is dead, i think this is just a dudley sized curve ball, do a promo on bearer a few weeks before kane snaps. simple
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Do you think this is what WWE were trying to do with the May 19th storyline or do you think May 19th was just to promote See No Evil?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:34 pm

may 19th was the release of SNE so make what you want outa that.

all he did was go after peoples eyes and feud with show for a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

but no doubt hel say his soul was left dying in the mask or somthing, so it will make some sense.

that makes perfect sence Rolling Eyes

I'd like to see either his mask, for no reason other than it looked cool, or takers urn.

However, if he pulled paul bearer out of there, i'd be impressed.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:32 pm

I just think it would be stupid to put the mask back on him now. The only way I could see him putting the mask back on is if he burns his own face (for some random reason) and puts on the mask again to cover up his burns.

I don't get how Kane can go from a jobber to the mid card to a dominant monster just because he put a mask on. It's so stupid. Anyway, when do you reckon Kane will reveal what is in the bag? I think at the GAB or at Summer Slam.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:36 pm

well dispite being a jobber, he's still 6 7, and 300 pounds. Regardless of his record, he looks tough enough to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2