Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......

Go down 
+6
Pablo
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
worthy
Cruiserjim1
King Macca
Marty McFry
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... Empty
PostSubject: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 am

Im drawing these as I type (completely random)....

Day 1- Game 1........

Sexton & arrogant Junior
v
Bazz & InvincibleIleak

-------------------------------------

Day 1 - Game 2.......

Worthy & Klaus494
v
Macclads & Mafish

--------------------------------------

Day 1 - Game 3........

Gaffer & MartyMcfry
v
CruiserJim & Fergie22
--------------------------------------

all winning teams FACE EACH OTHER in tomorrows 3 semi finals then Sunday is the 3-way final.
I will post the games in an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:07 am

JUst realised that Mafish is teaming with one of the wildcard winners that he beat himself so in round 3 if they go through we will get a rematch of the closest and best match up from round 1.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 am

completely random? *cough marty and Gaffer*
Actually I'm glad as I'm paired up with MaFish and am hungry for a rematch (and an eventual whupping again)

Last edited by Macclads on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 am

I have to see my confidence has now been severly sapped
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:19 am

Day 1 - Game 2.......

Worthy & Klaus494
v
Macclads & Mafish
---------------------------------

Sorry Klaus but even I want to vote for mac and mafish as they contribute alot more than I do. (luckily i'm away next week so I can't vote for them).
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 am

The games are today Worthy.

Macc, its Gaffer im paired with not Bazz - it hoestly was drawn completey random as s before, If I was going to cheat I wouldnt pick SUCH a strong partner would I cos I have to face him in round 3 if I go through.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 am

worthy wrote:
Day 1 - Game 2.......

Sorry Klaus but even I want to vote for mac and mafish as they contribute alot more than I do.

This is what this comp needs more of. Bazz voted for his opponant in round 1.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 am

I will also today be voting for my opponents
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:33 am

*My bad

In complete honesty your partnership Marty should be the final rather than the semi.
Is it just going to remain as a popularity vote or will there be a debate at any point (yes I should read the rules more but I'm sure you were mentioning topics when you put it together?)
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:39 am

When I mentioned topics I was talking about a now aborted competition.
all rounds will just be the usual poll thing, im sure no one will want to win bad enough that they will cheat.
Hopefully Sexton will know if anyone is creating accounts just to get votes or whatever.

Im happy just to have passed round 1, me and Bazz thought thats where our involvement in the comp would end.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 am

With regards to my opponents
Worthy is a fantastic poster of stuff and is the entire reason that a LOT of us are even here in the first place.
Without Worthy I would never have found the 606 wrestling sub community nor would I have found the old S@Quib board.
Klaus is knowledgable beyond his years, if I knew half the stuff about wrestling at his age I would have been happy and he is passionate in his views too.

Saying that I'm still voting for the dream team of the two MAs, me & Maf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 am

lol. I think Worthy told me about the old S@uib board too so witout him I wouldn't be here either.
fuck it I was gonna vote for Maccs team but Worthy gets my vote now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 am

Quick prediction for the final.....Gaffer V Mafish V Bazz....who would win that is anyones guess.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 am

I dont no bout this one
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Gaffer has to be fave for the whole comp in my opinion with Marty 2nd.
The only thing I can see against Gaff is his ability to blow off at times but I think most people will see past that and take him for his articles and posts.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 pm

id have to go with mafish. he comes up with classics all the time.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Cheer's people. I wouldn't have put myself up as a favorite, nothing to contribute media wise alately, and I aint been as active in the discussion as I would've liked. Shit, I mean, um, yeah me winner! Very Happy

If we get past Worthy and Klaus, which will be a close one, then it's you and me again Macc, in a rematch of the closest round yet... Should be fun...

The fave has to be Gaffer though, put's alot into his article's and there alway's thought out and alway's a great read and he's great to debate with too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:45 pm

i reckons people should eliminate the competition of marty and gaffer

its what pablo would have wanted Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 pm

surely gaffer cant win though. i havent seen him since sexton slapped the ban on him!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:34 pm

when did all this stuff happen when did Gaff get banned when did Pablo become a co-Owner(Basically) please tell me
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 pm

last week lol.

gaff got banned by sexton coz he was being a numpty towards sexton. but hes been unbanned since as far as i know
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:39 pm

what thread
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
This is what this comp needs more of. Bazz voted for his opponant in round 1.

Will also be voting for my opponent in this round, Jnr should go close to, if not win this whole thing IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 pm

i agree with bazz, vote jnr Cool
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Has Gaffer not been on since he was banned? maybe he can't get back on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......   PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed...... Empty

Back to top Go down

PRO-HEEL CUP: Teams and matches Revealed......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next