Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] Empty
PostSubject: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Before anyone says this is a rubbish article , its mainly due to the fact that i just want to know youre opinoins. So here it goes

Ok so last week , we saw signs of a duece and domino split and this week it was confirmed when one of the guys turned heel [dont know which one is which lol]. So i was waondering where to go from here. Do you go down the Cade/ Murdoch line and just have them settle it once in a match then they both move on to diffrent storylines . I feel this is a big no no! .

Because i would like to see a month-2month's rivalry between the duo so that we can see how the duo work singulary and wether either one of them or maybe both [but i doubt it] have what it takes to have a fairly sucsessfull singles careear . In this fued we would be able to see what thier Mic skils are like and thier indivigual wrestling ability is like.

Or maybe youre not keen on the whole thing or them singulary or as a tag team and maybe youre praying that the upcoming draft on monday will seperate the two .

Also what does this mean for Maryse , i know we havent seen all that much of her but in my opinoin from what ive seen shes looked fairly ok in the ring and i wouldnt say no . Also she is 200% times better than cherry in both terms .Maybe shell be torn between the two which would add a new angle to the fued. Or Maybe just forgot about her ever being with them (im sure WWE can pul that one of Rolling Eyes ) and she gets involved in this new pointless smackdown womesn title match.

Thoughts ideas suggestions ?

*EDIT*
Also thier gimmick in my opinoin are getting dry and they ant really both stick with it so any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:02 pm

I don't think they should have been split up, and I don't think either will make it far, a gimmick change for both, as soon as they break up is in order, one a heel and one a face of course. But I expect most people, myself included aren't really bothered, and I think they'll just fade into jobbers and then be released, bad booking from WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:10 pm

still think they might win the tag titles if they keep getting put in matches, you know be so pissed off with eachother they win it.

then again who knows, cant see them both having long singles careers.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] Empty

Back to top Go down

Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]
Page 1 of 1