Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day"

Go down 
+2
bazz23-v2 ®™
\/Chopsticks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day"   Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:31 pm

she has potential but ruins hit with so silly mistakes if she took a few acting classes or something cause she is a great heel with potential .
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day"   Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 pm

i like how shes getting real (xpac) heat, yet when she says excuse me its heel heat and wen she does "bad things" it just gets louder.

And edge is getting pure heel heat, louder than anyone in the wwe. louder than hardys smackdown return pop
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day"   Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 pm

i had a slight blip with missing wrestling. it was when they stuck smackdown on sky sports instead of sky one. i had sky one but not sky sports so that was naff, especially i couldnt think how they replaced it with a 1hr show that was supposed to fit the highlights of 2 2hr shows in it.

this lasted for around a year, maybe 2 before i got back to watching it regularly thru getting my mate to tape it, and staying round his on a thursday or monday to watch it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day"   Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Nearly Called it "A Day"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2