Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*

Go down 
+8
invincibleILeak
Discopants
Rerun
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
Sexton_hardcastle
Joker-C4lum
rock from niceboard
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* Empty
PostSubject: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:47 pm

I was looking through another forum I am a part of and I found this article and video.

During the 3rd annual IWA-Mid South Queen of the Deathmatch Tournament that took place on June 21, 2008 in the parking lot of Alley Cats Lanes bowling alley in Sellersburg, Indiana. Mickie Knuckles took on "The White Lion" Mike Levy.

Mike Levy was an untrained wrestler who through the internet made it known that he wanted to be in the deathmatch tourney, the false hype by a few wrestling message boards led Ian Rotten to fly out Levy and add him to the womens tourney as a joke.

Levy was set to take on former champion Mickie Knuckles, as she made her way to the ring, Ian met her on the entrance way and whispered something to her. It is unknown for sure but believed to be something pertaining to the match ahead.

The match started off with Mickie laying on the offence hard with stiff hits and the use of weapons. At one point Levy attempted to block a move and return some offence of his own. However his inexperience caused it to be very awkward leading Mickie to become angry.

Both Knuckles and Levy began to stiff each other with various hits throughout the match.

After Knuckles won the match both Devon Moore and Tank ran into the ring and cut a promo on how Levy needs to learn how to sell. The crowd began chanting for Levy’s finisher The Curb Stomp. So tank held levy’s head over a barbed wire ladder and Devon came off the top rope with a double stomp that drove Levy’s head hard into the ladder.

As if that wasn’t enough, Tank climbed to the second rope and let his much larger size come crashing down from the second rope, wrapping Levy’s head around the ladder in a sickening fashion.

After this Levy tried to escape as Devon, Ian Rotten, and others continued to beat him down. Devon and Rotten took turns insulting him, telling him that he needs to “learn how to sell”

Even Ian Rotten’s young son got into the fight by beating a grounded Levy with a Kendo Stick, and later kicking him. The child can even be seen asking “daddy” if its alright to hit him.

Lastly Ian Rotten got on the mic and explained how Mickie has a national tv deal, but because of his inexperience she now has a giant knot on her head (which may have been caused by her vicious headbutts from earlier in the match).

The extent of Levy’s injuries (if any) are currently unknown.

Here is the video

WARNING *Don't watch this if you don't like "hardcore" wrestling moments. I found this hard to watch

Mike Levy incident

My opinion:

I think this is disgusting and the people who attacked this man should be jailed for assault. Those 3 people ganged up on 1 defenceless man and those sick retarded inbred bastard hillbillies should be put in jail as well for letting this happen.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:54 pm

i say let the dumb fuckers beat eachother up
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm

The thing I can't believe is that 2 hillibilies go out there and assault him after the match. What's the point, he is not going to fight back is he. And that little kid, regardless of how old he is, I would love to give him a few hits with that kendo stick, the little brat.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 pm

lol kendo sticks are a weak weapon though, unless red marks is what you desire

go with steel pipes
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
lol kendo sticks are a weak weapon though, unless red marks is what you desire

go with steel pipes

Thats a stupid comment Sexton!

You totally miss the point!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 pm

and you bothered to tell me
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Well someone has too.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm

not really, i didnt watch the video cos i feel ill. i guess they set at him with a kendo stick though. but id still suggest taking a pipe to their heads as a nice present
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 pm

They were teaching mike levy a lesson, and to be honest I don't blame them
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:05 am

tbh he cant even sell getting beaten up propa Cool

and im sure that ladder thing would have been worse if he hit the ladder more, not just went in the gap of it
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 am

How's it "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident", it's totally different lol.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:09 am

Rerun wrote:
They were teaching mike levy a lesson, and to be honest I don't blame them

What a moonman, if they wanted to teach him a lesson then why not 1 on 1 in the ring with there top guy

Why just totally jump on someone who is already out of it after being beaten up by the top bitch in the company

Thats not a lesson, thats just out and out assault that should be punished with Jail
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
and you bothered to tell me

Course I did, you say something moronic then your damn right I'll say something, or is that a banning offence?

doh
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:11 am

I see the Stalin effect is going well
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:11 am

it did look like at some points he could have clearly fucked off at a pace into the crowd or out of the place.

he even positions himself on the ladder slightly lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
it did look like at some points he could have clearly fucked off at a pace into the crowd or out of the place.

he even positions himself on the ladder slightly lol

He was in a match, despite how stupid it was he was still there to do the job, what went on AFTER the so called match was totally uncalled for!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:14 am

was the ladder stuff in the match then, i didnt watch with sound. just seemed to me like he should have been a "pussy" and legged it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 am

whats the point in running your mouth off and then turning up for an audition then running off, he would have still be butchered by that mob, they only got him down there to do that to him

the match finished after she gave him some kind of suplex onto the ladder, then the two guys came out and beat the shit out of him, those kicks to the head, particularly the first 1 when he was on his knees was simply vile
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:18 am

aye, im deffinatly not condoning it, just thought more could have been done.

disco, aye its not the mass transit one is it? maybe thats what they name all dodgey incidents now?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 am

It's nothing even remotely like the Mass Transit thing, completely different situation.

Pretty sick vid like, typical cowardly group beating. Still, they didn't exactly come off looking very good. If there's twats out there who want to go and watch a group like this then they fucking deserve each other. All this IWA pride bollocks, thinking they're hardcore and unique when they're a bunch of pathetic redneck gimps.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:28 am

here here.

might aswell join a gang instead.

-----

mass transit was that big guy wasnt it? who got his artery bladed by mr psycho himself?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 am

I gave a fancy account of it on the Niceboard lol

Discopants wrote:
This is the hugely controversial Mass Transit Incident. I didn't even know they had footage of it.

What happened was Axl Rotten no showed for this match with New Jack and Mustapha Saed. Anyway, this kid came up and convinced ECW to let him fill in. He claimed he was 19 (not 17) and said he had experience. Hid dad even backed him up. So ECW agreed. But then he kept telling New jack stuff and saying what they should do. New Jack, a true nutter, wasn't too happy. They had the match and during that match Jack sliced the kids head open with a scalpel on a piece of wood. It was proper deep, went to through to the skull, as you can see blood literally spurting out. New Jack was arrested and the first ECW PPV was cancelled.

And here it is:

Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:32 am

I new exactly what the author was meaning when he regarded this as a mass transit incident,

Transit was untrained and put into a position where he placed his trust in so called professionals, what he got was completely short changed by a couple of thugs who attempt to call themselves sportsman, this incident was no different!

What would it have taken for some to let this be called such incident? stabbing the guy?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 am

bit like watergate giving the GATE part to other scandles aye.

(was the origional mass transit named that way as it was his ring name or what??) :S
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am

It was his ring name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* Empty

Back to top Go down

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next