Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H Empty
PostSubject: Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H   Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun has conducted another interview with TNA star Scott Steiner. Steiner put over Hulk Hogan as "the main guy you have to respect" but had some really harsh words for Ric Flair, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. To read the entire interview, click here. Some highlights:

Steiner on Ric Flair: I always knew he was a piece of garbage. Flair never drew when I was in the NWA and WCW. Flair had all of his friends booking him on top and we were not drawing. People can say what they want, but I was there and we did not draw nothing. They may have papered the crowd to make it look good for a Clash or a pay-per-view, but we did not draw. I can say for a fact that Flair at that time did not draw a dime. And they say he was the greatest? If you want an honest opinion, you ask somebody who they would rather be on the card with – Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair. If they don’t say Hulk Hogan, they’re out of their minds

Steiner on Triple H: Look at Triple H’s career before he started (having sex with) the boss’ daughter: He lost to Ultimate Warrior in 30 seconds; he was losing to guys like Alex Wright in WCW; he lost to one of the Godwins in a pig slop match. And then all of a sudden he’s [having sex with] the boss’ daughter and he’s the toughest guy in the world. I’m not the only guy who thinks that.

Steiner on HBK: Shawn Michaels is one of those wise-cracking guys who would say a smart comment to you, but then if you face him, he would run and cry somewhere. That’s exactly what happened one time when he was cutting down the Harris Brothers – I think it was Don Harris. Finally, he had enough. He waited until Shawn Michaels got in the room, kicked everybody out of the room, shut the door, grabbed him by the neck and was going to pound the [heck] out of him. A tear came down his eye. He turned around, started laughing and walked out. That is Shawn Michaels in a nutshell.

Source
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H   Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Quote :
Steiner on Triple H: Look at Triple H’s career before he started (having sex with) the boss’ daughter: He lost to Ultimate Warrior in 30 seconds; he was losing to guys like Alex Wright in WCW; he lost to one of the Godwins in a pig slop match. And then all of a sudden he’s [having sex with] the boss’ daughter and he’s the toughest guy in the world. I’m not the only guy who thinks that

The FACT that this is total bollocks make me wonder what other parts of this little rant are made up.

Steiner just sounds like a guy who is bitter about the fact that he's only ever been a big deal in the minor leagues, when he was champ in WCW, it was one of its worst and most boring periods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H   Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Many people think Steiner is good and sometimes funny on the mic buti just think hes dull , and i know i may be wrong but i feel that Steiner no matter what he says has taken steroids for sure !

oh sorry i forgot the source was rajh
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H   Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:55 pm

What an envious piece or roided up shit. I can't believe that he thinks people will acknowledge any of this dog shit. As for the HHH stuff, how many guys come in and go over everybody? Not many. Nearly every wrestler had to start off jobbing. As for Flair, that is quite the funniest thing I have ever heard. "Flair never drew" says Steiner, does then even need to be argued against? The HBK thing seems to basically saying he's a coward because someone beat him up so that little anecdote doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Does this idiot even think that these people will care. Dirty little interviews like this are only for publicity. Maybe he thinks he can extend his unremarkable career a little bit longer by bitching about people far greater than himself.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H   Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Steiner's got a point.... Nobody watched Wrestlemania 24 for flair's match. They all payed to see Finley vs JBL......

and HBK totally is a coward.... did you see him shy away from Batista durring they're interaction at Judgement Day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H   Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Steiner Calls Ric Flair A "Piece of Garbage" and Shoots On HBK & Triple H
Page 1 of 1