Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

world wrestling entertainment federation

Go down 
+2
Sexton_hardcastle
Mike Adamle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

world wrestling entertainment federation Empty
PostSubject: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi everyone. as you can probably see im a new member here.
Ive been watching WWF for many years and am a big fan, hell I used to watch it when it was called WCW Worldwide wrestling and headlined by 'the natural' Ric Flair!

My favourite currant stars are Randy 'The Legend' Orton, (gutted he wasn't at the Warzone for the draft this week) and son of 80's legend Rick, Cody Rude.

Between me and you I think Rude is going to end up turning on veteran hardcore champion 'Hardman' Holly and team up with the Million Doller prince himself at Night of the Champions.

The big story coming out of The Warzone monday was of course WWE Raw GM Vince McMahon was injured when a lighting rig fell from the top of the jumbotron causing an unconnected sign to fall nowhere near his head - This is bad for the WWWE as far as I can see because there is no one to keep order now, this will signal one of two things.......

the return of 11 time World Champion Steve Austin or......

a big turn-about-to-badguy for the asassin Triple H Helmsley.

Im sad to see Jeff Harvey lose the loser leaves Raw Royal Rumble, taking with him his tag partner Matt to the 'friday night delight' Smackdown, glad to see that Jeffs tag titles weren't on the line in the rumble.

Not sure what to make of Lance Cages push, i'll reserve judgemant untill ive seen him in a big fight atmosphere.

Thanks for reading mat fans

Last edited by Mike Adamle on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 pm

haha someone who talks like adamle, idea of the week that. well done
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm

world wrestling entertainment federation?

what happend to the WEDF? i heard they have the legendary WW tag team titles over there
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Brilliant

My Money is on Marty
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm

hahaha, that was a chuckle
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 pm

But what about Jess Harvey Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: world wrestling entertainment federation   world wrestling entertainment federation Empty

Back to top Go down

world wrestling entertainment federation
Page 1 of 1