Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Ross SPOILER

Go down 
+6
fe®gie22™
Papashango
invincibleILeak
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 pm

Jim Ross nearly quit WWE last night after being drafted to SmackDown. He posted a new blog on his official website moments ago, stating that he was informed of the decision the same time fans were when they were watching on television. Below are some excerpts from his recent blog:

On being drafted to SmackDown: "I am not happy about this surprise development."

How he almost quit last night: "I also contemplated calling it a career Monday night and not going to Houston to tape SD."

When he decided to stay: "After speaking with my wife and thinking on this matter until 6 a.m. Tuesday morning, I have decided to do the right thing for the fans who care and the talent who care and begin my new assignment."

Why he was moved: "It has been explained to me that the WWE's Smackdown tenure on My Network is a high priority within the corporation. Allegedly, my presence is needed in that effort."

Reluctant to do post production: "As far as going to Connecticut each week to do Smackdown post production, that's not going to happen. Either Mick Foley can handle it or the WWE can install a DSL line in my home to facilitate the work."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What a big kid, grow up JR, most of the fans I interact with could not give a toss about you or your side kick Lawler anymore, you both have killed any real heat you had with each other and this move is LONG LONG overdue!

I live in the hope now though that Lawler can find his old character when debating his points with Michael Cole, if not I would rather have saw Taz come to RAW in Lawlers place!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:08 pm

There were hints of a jerry (popular) heel turn i thought.

he was like, well cole, hmm, i dont beleive this!

what i dont get though is cole must have known, cos he got the fuck up b4 his name came up on screen.

unless he just guessed cos he does main commentary.

who knows might be good, he throws a strop after, but during he was probably the most professional and went on calling matches
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 pm

For Cole, though, it's a promotion, so he's probably delighted that he's the main announcer on the A-show.

I'm a bit sceptical that JR knew nothing about the draft, but I think it's a good move too. JR and Lawler are just rotten now, and hopefully JR can come up with some new phrases, instead of 'Bowling shoe ugly' and 'unique' every sodding week.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:17 pm

how about, crazier than a pet coon Jim Ross SPOILER Big_smile
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:40 pm

I'm really glad he's gone and hope that he soons moves from Smackdown too, to be fired, I wish he had quit to see how WWE would handle it and what they would do about the announcers.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 pm

theyd put someone else on commentary and audition new ones?

pretty simple, OR have tazz stand in
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:48 pm

But, JR, no matter how annoying etc. he is, is a big name and has been there for along time, I would like to have seen how WWE say why he left etc.
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 pm

where's joey?
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 pm

on WWE.Com
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm

getting scared by beth phoenix Laughing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Exactly, Joey Styles would have simply came back into the fold, by all accounts he is working wonders on WWE.com at the moment but I am sure he would have taken 2 hours out of his week to get back to what he prefers anyway!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am

I doubt Cole knew about it, he got up because Jr started to make his way over there.

I would of rather seen King move to smackdown, but either way they NEEDED splitting up, JR was acting like a big fking kid for the rest of the night. grow the fk up man, your nearly a 100 ffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:30 am

What the hell?

what a twat, does he think he's bigger then the company or something?

"im not on the WWE's A show so im gonna throw my toys out of my pram"
What a tit, WWE should fire him after theese comments, him n lawler bored the shit outta me on RAW, and like sexton said, Lawler's shown hints of a heel turn against cole lol.

on the subject of announcers, i cracked up when adamele called umaga the samoen bulldog, genius, pure genius.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 am

Jim Ross is the voice of Raw, it's Lawler that needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Just like Micheal Cole was the voice of smackdown, he only ever missed 2 shows since the debut of smackdown so he's got to be gutted aswell
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
Jim Ross is the voice of Raw, it's Lawler that needed to go.

I am not so sure although I think Jim Ross and Taz could have been good, I was bored with JR, for years I defended him but enough is enough, I wanted a change, not sure if Michael Cole is that change though
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:25 pm

jeremy borash would have been good if there was any1 of getting him on board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jim Ross SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross SPOILER   Jim Ross SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross SPOILER
Page 1 of 1