Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pro wrestling Noah in the UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Pro wrestling Noah in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Pro wrestling Noah in the UK   Pro wrestling Noah in the UK EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Last night saw the first tour of one of the best promotions in japan. The event came from the coventry skydome which unfortunatly was only 3/4 full.

Once again I spent £25 and never regreted a momebnt of the 4 hours solid wrestling the fans were treated to.

Theh first match was
Mark haskins, Dave Moralez, Zack Sabre jnr
vrs
El liguero, buublegum and another partner

Solid match, entertaining with el ligero being the better performer, Win came when bubblegum hit the sshooting star press...A bful site to see

The event started and tapes started to roll

Joel Redman vrs Atushi Aoki
Solid match. Both looked good wrestlers and 1's for the future. This went to a 15 minute draw

Kikuchi and Izumida vrs Stone and fitzgerald
Won by the japanes duo. Entertaining match but really the only 1 where the crowd wern't that interested with many chanting for NOAHs contingent

Doug williams, Mcguiness versus Suiguira an Suzuki
Really good match. The first time the fans got really in to the match. Mguiness won the match

Morishima and Yone vrs Akiyama and bison smith
Morishima was injured going in to this match but still put ion a good showing, Smith won with the pin on Yone

KENTA and Ishimori vrs Bryan Danielson and edwards
This match in my opinion was the match of the night. Danielson came out and immediatly palyed the heel. KENTA is unbelavably good with his kicks, Edwards found this out the hard was. Star of the match was Ishimori. Not seen much from him but he was really good.
KENTA got the pin with the go to sleep on EDWARDS

Kanemru vrs Brisco
Was really looking forward to this match but was let down unfortunatly. The fans wern't really in to it.
Kanemaru won but was a ok 12 minute match

Next up was the mainevent

Misawa and Marafuji vrs Shiozaki and Kobashi
Exceelent match. Another that deserves credit for match of the night. Slow starting but picked up the pace. Misawas chest was read raw afterKobashi had finished

Winners were marafuji and misawa

Excellent event. Like TNA the week before this was well worth the £25. To my suprise my gfriend enjoyed as much as me.

Hoping they return next year. The differance betwween japanese and american wrestling is that your guranteed to see quality matches. No body holds back.

From moonsaults, swanton bomb to shooting star press, to tiger bomb, GTS and top rope dives...nobody went home unhappy. Great mix of technical with high flying with a hell of a lot of hard hitting. What NOAHs renowned for.

Well worth getting the DVD when it comes out.....Note to self....I need to learn to through...My streamers never even reached the ring
Back to top Go down
gunner1978
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
gunner1978

PostSubject: Re: Pro wrestling Noah in the UK   Pro wrestling Noah in the UK EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:18 pm

thats sounds like a good show your lucky being over in england here in n.ireland we never get shows like that
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Pro wrestling Noah in the UK   Pro wrestling Noah in the UK EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 am

Yeah we don't get shows like that up in Scotland either, and that looks like a fucking awesome show. At least when TNA come back in January they're doing one date in Glasgow, I can't afford to miss that one.

Btw villa, did Misawa actually put on a good match then? Half the time when he's away from Japan it really seems like he can't be arsed, but when he's motivated, he's fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Pro wrestling Noah in the UK   Pro wrestling Noah in the UK EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:37 am

Misawa and kobashi were probably firing at 70%...Marafuji and shiozaki were brilliant.

Misawa took some nasty moves and some really bad chops. Was really good and showed my gfriend the contrasts between NOAH and TNA/WWE.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Pro wrestling Noah in the UK   Pro wrestling Noah in the UK EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah Marafuji always seems to bring his A game. Kobashi is someone I would hate to step in the ring with, I'd have no chest left after he'd finished chopping the shite out of it. I like that NOAH are branching out and promoting their own shows outside of Japan, at the moment I'd consider them to be the best promotion in Japan, with their focus being primarily on the actual wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro wrestling Noah in the UK   Pro wrestling Noah in the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro wrestling Noah in the UK
Page 1 of 1