Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH Empty
PostSubject: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Do TNA have enougth stars. I know they have AJ, Joe, styles, booker etc. But I have watched tna and it seems to be the same week in week out.

Im enjoying the return of Jarrett. But other than styles and joe recently. No body in the company seems to make head way. Same matches.

I want ot know.....WHats the way forward for TNA.

My idea would be to link with a company like NOAH. Bring well known japanese wrestlers and get them to fight joe, angle etc.

Morishima versus angle?
Styles versus Kenta
Joe versus Marafuji?

Whats your idea
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:02 pm

spam Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 pm

You raise a good point villa and in my oppinion it is simple what TNA need to do:

Rotate them with those who don't get much TV time. ie; give someone the month off or a holiday and give the TV time TNA would have spent on that person to Abyss, MCMG, Rock and Rave, etc...

As for teaming up with NOAH, they used to be in partnership with them hence why TNA had matches such as AJ Styles vs Tanahashi and members of NOAH in the XCUP a few years ago.

Last edited by worthy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 pm

well foley is ganna help
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

I think THEY HAVE enough stars but the question should be does TNA have enough good stars!

the answer to this question is obviously NO

Ok we have Kurt angle, booker t, samoa joe, Aj and Jarret that is all to my knowledge!

I think you probably mean a talent exchange there mate! Without doubt a talent exchange would be good for tna!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Abyss being given the title in front of angle and jarrett would be interesting.. Take the company down the edgier if not hardcore route. Would really work.

I think the company need to return to the routes. Create stars instead of taking stars.

CREATE A NEW STYLE. lIKE JOE VERSUS ANGLE mma MATCH...a DIFFERENT BRAND A DIFFERENT STYLE.

i HOPE THEY BECOME ARIVAL. But they do need help...Heyman or a japanese organisation

With morishima wrestling for WWE recently, whether dark match or not, and being critisced. Shows WWE does not notice true talent. And Noah want to crack a new fan base
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:12 pm

im not very good at japan wrestling knowledge so i look forwrad to the progression of tis article and getting schooeld at it Smile

p.s. vids help Smile
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:19 pm

https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/the-don-s-indy-corner-f18/pro-wrestling-noah-t890.htm

And type Morishima in youtube....Brilliant

I cant believe WWE were critical of his look and style
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:19 pm

might just do so later
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

villarule19 wrote:
Abyss being given the title in front of angle and jarrett would be interesting.. Take the company down the edgier if not hardcore route. Would really work.

I think the company need to return to the routes. Create stars instead of taking stars.

CREATE A NEW STYLE. lIKE JOE VERSUS ANGLE mma MATCH...a DIFFERENT BRAND A DIFFERENT STYLE.

i HOPE THEY BECOME ARIVAL. But they do need help...Heyman or a japanese organisation

With morishima wrestling for WWE recently, whether dark match or not, and being critisced. Shows WWE does not notice true talent. And Noah want to crack a new fan base

They did try that a few years ago back when Abyss was champion.

I agree with the "Create stars instead of taking stars" comment as that is what put TNA on the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH   Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH Empty

Back to top Go down

Way forward for TNA? Should it include Pro NOAH
Page 1 of 1