Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Womens Wrestling

Go down 
+3
Doomhammer
the-gaffer
invincibleILeak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Many people complain about WWE and the lack of good female wrestlers.

Alot of people say that TNA has much higher quality of female wrestling and deserves to be acknowledged for this. But in your opinion would WWE be better with say a 10 minute match of women every raw.

IMO it wouldn't be a bad thing as long as it was kept to one brand, spreading the women out weakens the division and makes smackdown boring. But I wouldn't be bothered if they scrapped it all together, half maybe more of the females in WWE can't wrestle and the rest act like they can't.

If WWE brought in a higher standard of female competitors then I would be more willing to watch it.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:31 pm

Diva's are just that

Good female wrestlers look like Amazing Kong and even Nattie Niedhart, not like Marie and the other pathetic crap the WWE shove down our throats

Get rid of the woman wrestling and use them simply as valets
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:18 pm

the only people who really excell at female wrestling are the really really big ones (Kong, Kim, Chyna). Otherwise you get crap like Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Chyna??

Total bollocks, sorry but WWE has plenty of women that can wrestle but they are normally put in matches with the MCcools of this world and are split into two different shows.

Anyone who says someone like Malina can't wrestle is full of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:30 pm

wasn't around durrin her reign, but if she competed in the guy's division, she was booked strongly.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:33 pm

I think that WWE making another womens championship is their way of trying to make people think they care about womens wrestling when in fact will just weaken it, when they have started to put some good womens matches on recently thanks ti the proper wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:56 pm

its a jibe at the beer belt.

wont be suprised if the matches are dances and random challenges lol

i hope anyway, if its seriously a belt, well 2 belts for 5 divas that can put on a match...
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 pm

You see a unification comin by any chance?

switch mickey james to smackdown, or Neidenhart to raw, and make the match at night of champions a unification match.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:52 pm

no
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:58 pm

It's like what they did with the tag team championship, to make it look like they care about tag teams they created another belt, which is the wrong way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:04 pm

That's not what happened, they had two separate belts because they have two separate brands, nothing to do with trying to look like they care.

The only way you can have one set of tag belts is if you let tag teams compete on all brands.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Or keep the tag teams to one brand, i.e. Smackdown, have Divas on Raw and Cruiserson ECW. Hence they all have something differnt to offer.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:16 pm

A full fledged member of the IWC I see...

Your not going to have a two hour show without tag teams.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:17 pm

IWC?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:14 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
its a jibe at the beer belt.

wont be suprised if the matches are dances and random challenges lol

i hope anyway, if its seriously a belt, well 2 belts for 5 divas that can put on a match...

That would be a massive mistake, as soon as WWE do this they are basically admitting the acknowledgement of TNA and that suggests they fear what TNA could possibly do, which should never happen as despite how crap RAW is they will still get more viewers than TNA, and there in lies the real problem
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 am

How is this a shot at the "beer belt"(I had to look this shit up)??

That's a genuine question by the way not sarcasm, having not watched smackdown I have no clue what you mean by that.

^^to sexton. Smile
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:53 am

I can't believe you went to the trouble of looking up the beer belt. I feel really sorry for you bazz, that is something which should be erased from history. Like you though, I don't know how that fits into this.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 pm

i have no idea, but i did find the beer belt to be funny. It gave James Storm somthing to fight about.

Incidentally, did Storm and Roode make a tag team last night? (Money and Beer)?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Are you kidding Doom, gave Storm something to fight about?

Storm is a rising star and to be put in that crappy role for months with Billy Idols love child was a disgrace, only his performance with Christian on top of that cage got people remembering just how good he could be
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Chyna??

Total bollocks, sorry but WWE has plenty of women that can wrestle but they are normally put in matches with the MCcools of this world and are split into two different shows.

Anyone who says someone like Malina can't wrestle is full of shit.

Exactly, WWE has Beth, Melina, Mickey James and Victoria to name a few who can atcually wrestle (okay not as good as the TNA Knockouts, but still they can wrestle).

Unfortunately WWE divas seem tame (with the exception of beth when was the last time a diva did a power bomb or suplex?) as this is what people are talking about when it comes to the knockouts in TNA wrestling better as they seem to wrestle like men by doing normal wrestling moves and also fighting out side, using weapones, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Womens Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Wrestling   Womens Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Womens Wrestling
Page 1 of 1