Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spoiler - Elijah Burke

Go down 
+2
\/Chopsticks
the-gaffer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:45 pm

atleast people booed him i guess, better than silence.

what comes after this rivalry is what will reveal vinces real motives for the way raw and wwe are going.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Bazz, when Hayes got suspended, there was a bunch of stuff floating around rumor sites as to him being a really vile person, idk how true it is, but that's what i was talking about.

I missed the burchill kennedy finish, any good?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm

it was me who argued you doom i think Razz
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:47 pm

bazz did as well, but if it was, but my reasoning for the post remainst he same.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 pm

well my arugment had more edge, his was just the classic, counter fact of obviousness lol
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 pm

I hope this means Burke will be in the liimelight more, he is very talented and has been wasted for months.

Don't know about being a preacher though, I hope he's more of just someone who prays after every sin or something like that, so he's brutal in the ring and on the mic and then justs says sorry?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 pm

repents lol.

i hope the charactor doenst change too much, but if it does i hope he can act well too, cos i doubt being cocky on the mic is too far from his own self anyway geek
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
yes smackdown. Best place for black people in the WWE. The booker isn't a known racist or anything.

What exactly do you know Doom?

I hate all this crap when you trial and hang someone without any proof of what garbage you say

Booker T said of Hayes, "He is not racist, he simply thinks he is black"

I find it completely stupid that a white guy can not say what a black guy can say because it somehow appears more offensive from a white guy, its bullshit

I would never use the term "nigger" however I am not in company who use that term on a daily basis, particularly company who are of African American origin however I use terms that others could possibly find offensive but never to anyone who could or would find it offensive, I think that is the same with Hayes
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 pm

thats what i meant in my strange argument against doom.

hes meant it like people who use it in their noraml terminology use it. "black man whos got a tough guy attitude" which henrys charactor does, but henry is probably a softie backstage so when hes pissed its come out all wrong

scenario, black male acting kind and all that backstage, who portrays a tough "nigger" on set, micheal hayes thinks hes tough after a few drinks.

i suggest you watch some chris rock doom lol.

if more people in the world KNEW what racism was, people wouldnt be so bloody touchy about the subject.

also listen to anything reg d hunter says, hes hit the nail on the head perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler - Elijah Burke   Spoiler - Elijah Burke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler - Elijah Burke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2