Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elijah Burke on the draft and the Miz, Jericho's (no) DVD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Elijah Burke on the draft and the Miz, Jericho's (no) DVD. Empty
PostSubject: Elijah Burke on the draft and the Miz, Jericho's (no) DVD.   Elijah Burke on the draft and the Miz, Jericho's (no) DVD. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:23 pm

-- For anyone keeping tabs, Elijah Burke was last seen on television on the 5/30 SmackDown in a loss to Matt Hardy, so he's been off television for over a month now. Although, he was barely even being used then either. Since WrestleMania, Burke has wrestled a total of five matches -- four on television, one dark match, and not a single match at a house show. As if that isn't enough, after ECW General Manager Theodore Long proclaimed a "New Superstar Initiative" on last night's edition of ECW, so it looks like it's going to be even harder for him to get on television in the months to come. In other Burke news, he posted his latest edition of The Elijah Experience on Monday, which you can read at this link. Regarding last week's Draft, he wrote: "It’s quite simple; most draftees were moved because they needed the change of environment or they had nothing left to accomplish on their respective brands. I, on the other hand, still have to fulfill my destiny which is to become the ECW Champion and prove that I truly am the new face of ECW. To be honest with you, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Do you agree?" He also takes a little potshot at The Miz when talking about people claiming to be from "the streets," but punch like they're from Beverly Hills, like The Miz. "Speaking of fights, I'm so sick of all these people claiming to be from the streets and rough parts of the neighborhoods but yet when you see them in a fight, their punches are reminiscent of someone from Beverly Hills who has never been in a fight in their life, like The Miz. Look, if you’re gonna represent a certain place in the world where most of us grew up throwing fists (because we had to), then at least have enough respect to learn how to throw a proper punch; I don’t care if you’re from Brooklyn, East New Jersey or Jamaica (well, Jamaicans usually just throw bottles and rocks at each other, so I’ll excuse ’em), the fact that you fight like a wimp, but claim to be a pimp is just ridiculous."

-- SLAM! Wrestling has an article on Chris Jericho regarding his latest exploits in WWE. The article compares Jericho's recent heel turn to Shawn Michaels turning on Marty Jannetty in 1992. Jericho pokes fun at Jannetty after the writer asks him if Jannetty has given him a phone call for turning the tables on Michaels. "No he has not, I am not sure if Marty has a phone at this point in time," Jericho said. Jericho also talks about why WWE hasn't made a DVD on him yet. "I don't know why I haven't had one yet. I know they are doing a Curt Hennig one and I think they are getting ready to do a Funaki DVD. It seems like everyone has got one but me. I was never asked to do a book by the WWE so I just did it myself. I can't do that with a DVD because of the footage. I am assuming at some point that they would release one, but I don't really know because I have never heard anything about it. They are running out of guys so it will probably come out at the same time as the Nunzio retrospective." On his second book, he said, "The second book isn't coming through the WWE. I signed a two-book option with Warner Brothers and they took the option when the first one hit the New York Times bestseller list. Since it isn't a WWE project I don't know if they will release anything in conjunction with it, they will probably just ignore it. We will see what happens."

Read the article HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1

Elijah Burke on the draft and the Miz, Jericho's (no) DVD.
Page 1 of 1