Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match of the week- villarule style

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Match of the week- villarule style Empty
PostSubject: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Undertaker versus Hardy

Match of the week this week...1 of my favourite of all time and was hardys first chance at the world title. Against taker in the ladder amtch from raw a few yeart back.

1 of the only match where I new the outcome but was still screaming for the challenger. Was a great match take a look

Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Here is mines

Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Good pick Vill, I was thinking about this match in the build up to Takers TLC with edge, Hardy obviously makes this match with all the bumps he takes(no wonder that guy was on pain killers all the time).

They talk about Hardy being over these day( and he is don't get me wrong) but I'm positive he was more over back then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:24 pm

True Bazz.....New the result yet I still marked out. Wherre are these sorts of matches......A midcarder that people think could be the world champ?

I loved it when hardy failed the hurracanrana and taker went for last ride. as hardy went to the floor he picks up the chair. Excellent spot
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Yeah I agree with Taker vs Edge at JUDGEMENT DAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match of the week- villarule style   Match of the week- villarule style Empty

Back to top Go down

Match of the week- villarule style
Page 1 of 1