Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho turning heel?

Go down 
+4
invincibleILeak
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
Joker-C4lum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Jericho turning heel? Empty
PostSubject: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Recent weeks Jericho has lost to Shawn and shook his hand.

Then we see him alomost beat the crap outta him with a chair. After refusing to let go of the walls of jericho.

Anyone see him "snapping" soon, a heel turn would be great for Jericho, its when i find him at his most entertaining anyway.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:09 pm

It looked like it last night and I was half way to marking out when he stopped and came too, what I find amusing is that he is entitled to snap, Michaels is a character that Jericho said he respects and looks up to, yet in past weeks we have saw Michaels lie to him, make him look like an idiot then nailing him a couple of times with Sweet Chin Music, Jericho was entitled to 'Snap'!

By stopping it keeps us guessing and right now I am still thinking that Michaels might be the one to make a heel turn out of all this, easy money was on Jericho, and Batista is also an option, but not to many would expect a heel turn from HBK
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Well someone needs to turn heel soon and hopefully at ONS.

Oh yeah the wrestling debate section on here is now redundant.

LATER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:47 pm

I hope he does snap, he's much better as a heel than as a face although he does both well.

But as Gaffer said, a heel turn for HBK would work really well too. Same thing for Batista.

This is really good as it means it leaves it very unpredictable and if they can keep it going for long, it could turn into a great feud.

I am still hoping they add the interconential championship to the equation, or have Jericho lose it. I would like to see HBk screwing him making Y2J lose the title, then it would have a big reason for him to snap.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:25 pm

id also love to see HBK turn and its what i thought it might lead to, if jericho is "too respectfull and caring to him" to turn heel, then after jericho helps shaun put batista out, HBK super kicks jericho, but then again, it would be the fans who decided the cheer/boo outcome of that. it has lots of options anyway.

hopefully somthing leading to the draft. hbk or jericho to smackdown for example and batista to raw
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:40 pm

By rights HBK should be the heel in this anyway, he fakes injury to win a match against a top face, then he super kicks Jericho when he's not expecting it, the fans just don't wanna boo him.

How abouts a double heel turn, Batista/Y2J take out HBK at ONS??? Batista is on his way to Raw and Raw needs more heels, not another face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

If there was a double heel-turn I would rather it be HBK and Batista though, Batista says that he and HBk made up a long time ago, you shouldn't have got involved.

Then is Flair getting involved? If he is, he could allign himself with jericho, dissapointed with HBk and Batista.

I think WWE are waiting, to see who the fans turn on, Batista will proboberly turn heel in that case, but who will they cheer Jericho or Micheals?
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:06 pm

we all know that it would happen one day. jericho is a born heel and i am glad it is happening soon and they are working on it.let's just hope that we see the long awaited feud between hhh and jericho as hhh is now the champ and jericho maybe the best heel in raw
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm pulling for Jerhico, but all 3 can play heel pretty well, so any of them turning would be nice.

I've got my money on Jerhico.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm

i think hed sooner get off the brand than attack HBK though, you know so frustrated he fucks of to smackdown?

if he was gonna turn heel he should have done it there and then, but i like the suspense as to who or when, and me not knowing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:38 pm

I agree with Doom however i Hope Batista turns heel i doubt it but i think i may be able to like him then as a heel he should also get a valet IMO although he was good on VIP lounge on smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:28 am

I would love a double heel turn, from Batista and Shawn Michaels though, say Jericho comes out to protect Michaels after a huge beating from Batista then Michaels tells them to stay there he will get someone to 'watch his back' and out comes Triple H

Triple H is telling Jericho to stay out of it and BANG Michaels hits him with Sweet Chin Music, Batista then Batista Bombs Jericho and Michaels gets on the mic, tells Hunter that he retired Flair, now with Big Dave beside him he wants back the World Title

Then he says 'Hit My Music'

Then on the following weeks shows Michaels matches and promos are earlier than usual and about 20 minutes after his matches/promos we hear "Shawn Michaels has left the building"

Michaels could even bring back the 'Heartbreak Hotel' to gain more heat and 'shoot' on guys like Triple H and even The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:41 am

Lol, your really pulling for this, aren't you.

While i'm sure many people feel the same way as you, (provided not in as much detail), who do you believe will turn heel soon?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:15 pm

I have no clue, at first when it was just Michaels and Batista I thought Big Dave was just using Michaels to turn heel but with everything thats happened I am not sure, Jericho has hinted at a heel turn on a few occasions calling Michaels a liar and a cheat and then 'snapping' yet on every occasion he has been proved correct and couldn't follow through with the attack on Michaels, while HBK has been the one who lied, cheated and has hit both Batista and Jericho with SWM, he has admitted to lying as well, Michaels really is the guy being the heel in this three but not enough of a heel to get any heel heat yet

I do not know who who will turn heel, although I am sure one of the three at the very least will
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Out of the three, idealy id rather a Batista heel turn, because i can stand HBK and Y2J as faces, although i do prefer Jericho as a heel i still like him as a face,Batista on the other hand would be more watchable as a heel, this is the first time ive ever enjoyed watching Batista, when he's on the mic he just suits shouting down at people like jeicho and hbk.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:27 pm

well, with luck we'll get a heel turn out of one of them at ONS
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Hopefully, however with the way its going, there is no character at this moment that I can say for certain that will turn heel though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho turning heel?   Jericho turning heel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho turning heel?
Page 1 of 1