Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan for jericho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Plan for jericho Empty
PostSubject: Plan for jericho   Plan for jericho EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Appolagies if this isnt a brilliant article as i wrote it on niceboard lol

Right with wwe giving into the fans and turning jericho heel due to the fact HBK would get cheered, what do we think is coming up soon for the self proclaimed sexy beast?

First off he will be getting the biggest heat in a long while from the fans in san antonio, so im hoping he does somthing extra on that night so that all other fans carry on with the same amount of heat, somthing that could be a very clever move from wwe for getting the crowd more involved.

If hes booed like fuck in san antonio, people watching going to the next shows are more inclined to do the same...

So maybe jericho out there gloating how hes put micheals out and that he couldnt be here for an appearing in his home town, then obv getting interupted by shaun micheals, maybe with cade assaulting him half way down the ramp? and jericho joining in.

that for me would set them both up for prolonged heat for weeks meaning HBK can get payback along the line somewhere.

But match wise, is jericho going to get a wwe title shot any time soon?

My hopes as you all know were for jericho and trips to meet at wrestlemania and for jericho to win the belt then, easing everyones minds over HHH being over dominant.

but yes, i am askign you to give me your thoughts on jerichos short and long term future in the wwe.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Plan for jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for jericho   Plan for jericho EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Short Term - having a big feud with Triple that will probably see them have the main event spot at Summerslam, in the meantime I would like or expect to see Triple H 'cost' Jericho the IC title after the draft, possibly back to Jeff Hardy or even see Jericho lie down to Cade if he is to be aligned with him, shades of Michaels Helmsley in late 97 for the European Strap!

Long Term - The WWEs top heel with a possible switch to SMACKDOWN after winning and losing the WWE title and another face turn to finally feud with Edge although I would assume if that where to happen then it would not be until around WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Plan for jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for jericho   Plan for jericho EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 am

aye i keep wondering when HHH is going to lose and hope its not as soon as NoC to cena.

With orton gone it has really opened up the path for jericho winning the heavyweight strap at some point, maybe having orton return against jericho in a sililar style, although if hes still heel i wouldnt know how.

for the first time in a long while, alot of the wwe seems more unpredictable, which is good.

ALthough rey did an interveiw with sky sports news ala cena before his rumble return lol.

and was asked when are you returning..he said mid july, but he didnt seem to answer with the same upbeat easy tone as the rest of the interview.

long term i think most people know id love to see jericho vs edge and could watch that for a year if it had enough twists and turns. Think he needs to remind people that hes capable of holding a main title and isnt just the 8 time intercontinental champion.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Plan for jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for jericho   Plan for jericho EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 am

I've always thought Jericho was on the same level as the rock, promo wise and wrestling abilities, so why don't they use him in the same way?

Can anyone answer that question?

(maybe something to do with the backstage politics, which i actually think is a load of bull)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plan for jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for jericho   Plan for jericho Empty

Back to top Go down

Plan for jericho
Page 1 of 1