Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible return date. (guess spoiler)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Possible return date. (guess spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:08 pm

For reyrey mysterio...

he wasnt scheduled to be out for too long was he?

ONS is live in which city? Wink

he was at a raw house show, raw will soon be teamed with ecw.

big ecw ONS return for reymudno?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:53 pm

I could see Rey Myseterio returning to the WWE in ECW but now after the announcement that ECW is leaving SMACKDOWN and hooking up with RAW i doubt that SMACKDOWN can afford to lose another big name, remember Kane is now an official ECW wrestler now and with the talent sharing almost at an end I doubt he will be back there anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm

yeah, for some reason i don't see Mysterio as an ECW kind of person.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:38 pm

I could see Rey in ECW, he was going nowhere in SMACKDOWN and with the link up with ECW I thought it would be logical for him to go to ECW to at least give the title some prestige if and when Kane drops the title
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:49 pm

One would need to turn heel, and i'm gonna guess Kane.

The problem stands that Rey is a huge draw for kids.

And ECW is (at least here), on at 10pm on tuseday nights, vs smackdown, which is 8pm fridays.

Not a whole lot of kids will be allowed to stay up till 11 on a school night, but i'm sure that plenty can stay up till 10 on a weekend.

Thus, unless there's a timeslot change, Mysterio won't draw his target audience.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:56 pm

I don't think I have ever got Rey apart from his initial run in WCW when he had a massive feud with Billy Kidman, as a WWE wrestler I think he is extremely sloppy!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:19 pm

im not his biggest fan, but i could see vince wanting a massive pop to really fire up ONS which could end up quite stale.

although if the extreme matches are extreme, who knows.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Rey doesnt get me on the Edge of my seat, give me Jericho who doesnt appear to be doing anything anyday before you give me Rey
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:26 pm

it is in san diego though.

whats jericho doing for ONS? just interfering with hbk or somthing?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Thats what we thought about Batista, and he didn't interfere

I have no clue what Jericho is doing, nothing apparently, there is a Heavyweight title lying vacent and the WWE have a guy like Jericho doing nothing what so ever, makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:33 pm

and a fued (jericho vs edge) that would make smackdown really must see
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Jericho and CM Punk added to the SMACKDOWN main event division for Edge to feud with and MVP promoted to main event level as well as William Regal moving to SMACKDOWN and The Undertaker has ready made opponents as well, it will freshen it up completely

Jericho v Edge
Jericho v MVP
Jericho v Regal
CM Punk v Edge
CM Punk v MVP
CM Punk v Regal
Undertaker v MVP
Undertaker v Regal
Undertaker v Edge

Then you could have face v face matches as well for the title or even if those faces turn heel

Taker v Jericho
Jericho v CM Punk
CM Punk v Taker

Plenty of different scenarios

And it would only be really Jericho and CM Punk drafted as Regal has only just started back as an in ring talent
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:22 pm

This is a bit of a bold statement but if the next 4-6 weeks of WWE-TV doesnt pick up im going to switch off, i'll still catch it when I can but i'll stop chatting about it and stop getting up at 5 just to watch Raw before work.

The entertainment factor compared to how it used to be and other forms of entertainment (United, Lost etc) has been basically non-existant since Ric FLair said goodbye on Post mania Raw.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:24 pm

The only thing I have enjoyed since WrestleMania is the HBK Jericho Batista angle and I am starting to wonder if they even know where they are going with it!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:30 pm

I actually feel the same in a way,not really enjoying it that much atm, i think its the constant Edge v Taker, Orton v HHH, Cena saves the day, pointless tag v pointless tag, the upcoming draft could be a god send tho, both raw and smackdown need to freshen up their main events seriously.

Saying that i did enjoy last nights RAW for the majority of the show, still needs to pick up in the next few weeks....
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:30 pm

im watching less and less avidly, normally i couldnt miss raw live, and id see smackdown over the weekend sometime. ecw less so anyway.

im still pretty adicted, but i get how u mean marty. its just a bit like ppl pretending to fight now (obv it is anyway but it never felt like it normaly)
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:31 pm

hopefully no one will die or get banned for drugs for a whole year, and maybe wel see proper wwe calum
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Maybe, but that aint gonna happen..... Bunch of crack 'eds
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Bazz hit the nail on the head regarding the draft though earlier, he said, its not an answer its only a reprieve, or something along those lines!

Meaning SMACKDOWN will be in the same position in a few months because Vince wont allow enough main event talent onto SMACKDOWN to make it the show that the writers are threatening it could be!

Chris Jericho, William Regal, CM Punk and John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin should be drafted to SMACKDOWN
MVP, The Undertaker and Edge can join Punk Jericho and Regal in the main event division

Batista can go to RAW, The Big Show can go too as well as appear on ECW

SMACKDOWN
Jericho, Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Regal and MVP, Lance Cade

US title division
John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Chris Harris, Vladimir Kozlov,

Early - Mid Card
Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo, Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore, Charlie Hass

Divas
Michelle McCool, Maria, Jillian Hall, Ashley, Cherry, Maryse,

RAW
Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Randy Orton, John Cena, Batista, JBL, The Big Show

IC Title division
Mr Kennedy, Paul Birchill, Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Ron Killings, Trevor Murdoch, Snitskey, Kenny Dykstra, Gregory Helms,

Divas
Natalya Niedhart, Beth Phonex, Mickie James, Katie Lea Burchill, Melina, Kelly Kelly, Victoria

ECW
Kane, Miz, Mark Henry, Finlay (w/Horswoggle), Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, 'The Bulldog' DH Smith, Hardcore Holly, Chavo Guerrero, Bam Neely, Armando Estrada, Tommy Dreamer, Colin Delaney

Divas
Eve Torres, Layla, Lena Yada

Tag Team Titles Unified and defended On ALL Brands

Londrick, Cryme Tyme, Duece & Dom, Jesse & Festus, The Edgeheads, Ted Di Biase Jr & Cody Rhodes

Last edited by Gaff on Tue May 27, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:06 pm

RAW - Announcers
JR & Tazz

SMACKDOWN - Announcers
Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler

ECW - Announcers
Adamle & Mick Foley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible return date. (guess spoiler)   Possible return date. (guess spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible return date. (guess spoiler)
Page 1 of 1