Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars

Go down 
+4
invincibleILeak
Sexton_hardcastle
Pablo
Marty McFry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

"Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars Empty
PostSubject: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:43 am

How exciting could this angle be? (if handled correctly)

Last edited by Marty McFry on Tue May 27, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:15 am

i dont know. teddy jr seemed boring and mundane on the mic. dont know what he is like in the ring yet, and he is going to need a tag partner to challenge rhodes and bob holly

does anyone else think that the next gen superstars like cody rhodes, dh smit, and now teddy jr get put on the raw roster and not the smackdown or ECW roster because of who their parents are
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:26 am

Sherriff Pablo wrote:
does anyone else think that the next gen superstars like cody rhodes, dh smit, and now teddy jr get put on the raw roster and not the smackdown or ECW roster because of who their parents are

Hopefully, yes.

I's rather see these new guys on Raw than sit through 96% of the Smackdown roster on ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm

maybe my mysterio guess is 100% garenteed now...

Quote :
my thought when i first saw the article was (as i havnt seen raw yet) maybe if hes sticking around for a few weeks then it might be an "easy in" for ted jnr.

Very Happy couldnt stay up for raw though, the beer made me tired Sad so il be watching it 2nite.

although ive heard a few pleasing things.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:49 pm

don't have the time to sit down and watch Raw but I know the jist, are WWE planning a 2nd generation star stable?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Marty this is good news, I said on the board last week or maybe earlier that Ted Jr should have the exact same gimmick as his old man, afterall, if he is the Million Dollar Man then there would be every realistic chance he would be the Million Dollar Son!

This has the making of a fantastic angle
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:32 pm

it could indeed be a great angle.

I could see Cody getting payed to lay down, and Ted Jr running in, pinning him, and announcing his partner as Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
How exciting could this angle be? (if handled correctly)

That just it though, if handled correctly.

The way the WWE have been lately this will last 3-4 months then they will have them split up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:34 pm

I wonder if this 2nd generation stable will include DH. Smith?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:37 pm

he's a second generation star, so i'd guess yes.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

spotted the answer to my own question on Rajah:

"One idea being thrown around is a heel stable composed of a group of younger WWE wrestlers. Also, they would use an older wrestler or a manager as a mentor. One idea is to make it a second generation stable featuring Ted DiBiase, Jr., Afa, Jr., DH Smith, Cody Rhodes (who would turn heel), and maybe Carlito as the mouthpiece if they don't get a manager. However, it may not be a 100% second generation stable after all, as other names being tossed around include CM Punk and Chris Harris. However, the young wrestlers stable is the basic idea they have in mind".

BTW who the fuck is Afa Jr?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Thanks for the link and I remember his dad, but I never new his son was in WWE but I have found this wiki link via yours here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afa_Anoa%27i%2C_Jr. and apparently this Afa Jr guy has already been suspended from WWE for 30 days for violating the wellness policy, LOL!! THATS A GOOD START.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:57 pm

I also think he is the guy who got caught cheating on his piss test and now thats the reason the WWE have changed the wellness rules about testing and someone needs to be present when they take the urine test, apparently he is not very popular among the other workers due to this!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Gaff wrote:
I also think he is the guy who got caught cheating on his piss test and now thats the reason the WWE have changed the wellness rules about testing and someone needs to be present when they take the urine test, apparently he is not very popular among the other workers due to this!

I guess they want him to PISS OFF then....... sorry I will go get my coat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars   "Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars Empty

Back to top Go down

"Priceless" Ted Jr & the 2nd Gen stars
Page 1 of 1