Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same Main Event Over and Over

Go down 
+3
bazz23-v2 ®™
rock from niceboard
Doomhammer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Same Main Event Over and Over Empty
PostSubject: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:46 pm

- It's interesting to note that the last time a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match defended on pay-per-view didn't involve either Undertaker, Edge or Batista was at Cyber Sunday 2006 when Booker T defended his belt in a Triple Threat match against Big Show and John Cena. Including next Sunday's One Night Stand event, Edge has been involved in 10 title matches, Undertaker has been involved in 9 title matches, and Batista has been involved in 14 title matches during this span. On the flipside, Batista hasn't had a title match at a pay-per-view since Armageddon. Up until that point, he was involved in 14 consecutive World Heavyweight Championship matches defended on a pay-per-view.

- Randy Orton's Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title with Triple H at One Night Stand next Sunday will be the twelfth consecutive pay-per-view event featuring him in the WWE Title match. If you count the two title matches at No Mercy, it will be his thirteenth consecutive WWE Title match at a pay-per-view. Additionally, this will be Orton's sixth pay-per-view title match wrestling Triple H during the same span.

Anyone else getting sorta fed up with this?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Yes. If it is Triple H vs Orton or Taker vs Edge at any of the PPV's in 2008 after One Night Stand, then I will stop watching WWE until Sting returns to WWE, so I don't think I will be watching WWE for a while.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:19 am

Can't return to somewhere you've never been.

That's what happens when you have two rosters(ecw doesn't count) and not enough talent to fill them, people want a draft but that's a short term fix, and will get old after 6 months.

Plus too many ppv's make feuds seem like they go on forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:50 am

Well, seeing as the Draft has been announced for 4 weeks time, hopefully this could shake things up a bit...
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:56 am

After ONS I don't want HHH anywhere near Orton for at least 2 years.
Ditto Taker, Edge and Batista.

Did I imagine it or is the ECW roster going to be aligned with Raw soon?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:17 am

While I agree that there is not enough people in the mainevent scene due to the brand split hence why we get Triple H vs Randy XII, WWE should be adding more to the mainevent scene as they have wrestlers like Mr Kennedy, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, JBL, MVP... hell I would even put Cena, HBK and Batista back in the mainevent picture, but seriously WWE have the talent to make new rivalries such as Triple H vs JBL or Undertaker vs CM Punk which with the right push and the right storylines could be good matches.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:34 am

Triple H vs JBL fued would make my eyes bleed and wear out my f-forward button.

Punk V Undertaker would make me mark a bit.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:05 pm

^^ but it would be diffrent as they need new contenders as it is always the same people (Cena, HHH, Undertaker, Batista, Edge and Orton)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:58 pm

I want to see Regal return and given a main event run along with the Undertaker on SMACKDOWN

Its a bit different and Regal has the stature not to be dwarfed by TAKER and the experience to help the Deadman put on a good show

Orton and Cena should work together, I want to see HHH and Jericho as well

Michaels and Batista looks like it could run for another one or two PPVs and thats alright because its not been shoved down our throats

I want to see CM Punk v Edge
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Gaff wrote:
I want to see Regal return and given a main event run along with the Undertaker on SMACKDOWN

Its a bit different and Regal has the stature not to be dwarfed by TAKER and the experience to help the Deadman put on a good show

Orton and Cena should work together, I want to see HHH and Jericho as well

Michaels and Batista looks like it could run for another one or two PPVs and thats alright because its not been shoved down our throats

I want to see CM Punk v Edge

Batista vs Micheals vs Jerhico at summerslam probably.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:44 pm

worthy wrote:
^^ but it would be diffrent

But not believable as a title/main event feud, its would be like TNA doing Joe VS the guy that's doing Steiner impressions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Main Event Over and Over   Same Main Event Over and Over Empty

Back to top Go down

Same Main Event Over and Over
Page 1 of 1