Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Heyman Article

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:54 pm

New Paul heyman article up on The Sun website, discussing his views on the top 5 most under-utilized performers today. Here's the link
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/heyman/article1186372.ece

I have to say, I think Heyman's right on the money with each and every point he makes in this article. He has such a great mind for the business, it's a shame that WWE wasted him while he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:13 pm

thats a good article.

I was thinking earlier today how orton should be someone i respect for being a heel, but i still hate him and i do think its because he has not been able to show himself how he could have. Its boring seeing someone i may not like getting the belt then doing fuck all with it, if he was taking HHH out then it would be a new thing to see and would be good for all.

i pray for a day when HHH really lets someone go over him. Imagine being a writer and thinking up a really good idea for someone dominating HHH, then thinking oh i cant write that. would maybe prefer orton on smackdown though cos raw is gettin repetative.

and i agree with most of what heyman said. hope vince was reading
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Yeah exactly, I've thought for a while that Orton makes for a really good heel, but during his recent main event run, booking has really held him back. For some reason, WWE aren't really willing to back Orton as a strong heel champ, most likely because that is reserved for HHH when he finally decides to take that spot again.

I remember reading an article a while back, I think it was an interview with Jim Cornette, where he said HHH is really smart, and only puts people over as part of his long term agenda. For example he puts Batista over really strongly 3 times, why? Because Batista is a friend of his, he doesn't really have too many years left in the business, and was shipped off to Smackdown not long afterwards, therefore not a threat to him. With Orton it was the opposite, why? Because he is younger, and therefore a threat to Hunter's spot, so obviously with his backstage power, he's going to do whatever he can to limit Orton's ability to truly get over.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:31 pm

I agree that he is a wasted talent and should be on either WWE or TNA

I think it would be best for all concerned money and entertainment wise for Vince to just give Heyman the reigns to SMACKDOWN/ECW and allow him to try and make the show the A-show while Vince can devote all his time to help retaining RAW as the A-show

I thought Heyman cheated though with listing the entire TNA roster, its went from 5 to about 35 with one cheeky little sentence!

For me

1. Carlito
2. Shelton Benjamin
3. Kenny Dykstra
4. MVP
5. Elijah Burke
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Yeah I know he really should have chosen a particular wrestler, but I can see what he was saying with that. TNA have such a variety a great workers, but because of booking they are all under utilized, just his way of getting across that TNA's booking team sucks balls.

My personal 5:
1. Shelton Benjamin
2. AJ Styles (hopefully that's about to change, though I wont hold my breath)
3. Christopher Daniels
4. Chris Jericho
5. Paul London
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:21 am

I understood what he meant with his jibe at TNA just thought it was a tad cheeky

I think that around 10 TNA wrestlers are on a par with there WWE conterparts

1. Christian Cage
2. Samoa Joe
3. AJ Styles
4. James Storm
5. Robert Roode
6&7 MCMG
8. Kurt Angle
9. Kaz
10. Sting

You could add another 8-10 top guys to that and then some and you have a pretty decent roster for a one show per week federation

I only highlighted my WWE talent that I think is underused, although I agree in a way about Jericho
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:34 am

Yeah I had hope for Jericho this time around, with the big deal made about his return, and then he's become just another midcard guy. Seriously, he hasn't won a PPV match since his return, other than his DQ victory over Randy Orton just after his return. The guy has become a total bitch in the company, and somebody with his level of both in-ring and on mic skills deserves a little better than that.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:11 am

I want him on SMACKDOWN

I think it makes sense, SMACKDOWN need more main event guys, he is the main guy in the company if given the chance and matches with him and Edge could be legendary and must be exploited now when its possible

Before todays events I would have loved to seen Jericho and Regal move to SMACKDOWN and Batista to move to RAW

move MVP and CM Punk to the main event division on SMACKDOWN and had six guys capable of having a main event division on the blue brand

I would also look to get Morrison to fill MVPs shoes in the US title scene and get guys like Carlito over there too
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:08 pm

WRESTLINGS SHITE.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

Marty McFry wrote:
WRESTLINGS SHITE.

lol!

A bit pissed off Marty?

I thought after Wednesday night you would be in a good mood
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article EmptySun May 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Heyman knows his shit, if I was Dixie Carter I would do anything I could to bring this guy to TNA.

Same goes for Vince.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

New Heyman Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heyman Article   New Heyman Article Empty

Back to top Go down

New Heyman Article
Page 1 of 1