Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky Sports article on Vinces injury

Go down 
+2
klaus494
worthy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Sky Sports article on Vinces injury Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:06 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,14203_3739086,00.html

Seriously have you seen it, they make it sound as though it is real (I guess thats where the marks on skys fanzone get it from).
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 pm

i think they just copied the one off of wwe.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:00 am

I seems weird as it is on there with the Ronaldo stories and the world cup news, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 pm

vince wants media, he probably payed them to run the story lol.

get more fans by being in the news as if its real. really blurs the boundries.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Well Sky Sports do show WWE over here so wouldn't supprise me if Vince did that.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 pm

SKY are just looking after there own shows

The more they highlight it they more likely people are to turn in!

I doubt it has anything to do with Vince paying anyone off, SKY pay him enough to show his product, so SKY want as many viewers as possible to tune in so they get there money back
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:36 pm

aye, same differance. Its not that they think its real, its to get people watching either way.

forgot sky had it sown figures, depleting at that.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:44 pm

[Sorry bout posting jut had to take the chance to slag off sky sports fanzone and message boards]
fanzone shutdown yesterday and was originally full of marks saying stuff like batista rules E.T.C
Then one guy thouht he was funny wirrting in ridiculous stuff e.g. big daddy v v viscera has been annonced for summer slam 2008 . and that followed a trend of people thinking they were funny
e.g. Hitch hates vince h has signed for tna AND taker and flair have only been bannished form wwe tna have signed them.

Ok on to the forums i posted some articles there on the secnd day of its exsitants e.g. interview a wrestler and the best response was edge and ask him why he is so cruel or something to that extent its shite
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:47 pm

I agree, Fanzone was shit but it was funny laughing at all the marks getting everything wrong often by accident. I also laugh when people just write it to let people know the results of PPV's that are shown on Sky Sports. If they are reading Fanzone, that means they have Sky Sports and if they are wrestling fans (which they should be seeing as they are on WWE Fanzone) they should be watching the PPV anyway. I also like the fact that most of the letters were shown like 3 weeks too late. For example, this guy wrote a letter about the Backlash results and the letter wasn't shown until after Judgement Day!

Also, this may be a stupid question but when did Sky buy the rights to show WWE and what channel was WWE shown on before Sky Sports?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sports article on Vinces injury   Sky Sports article on Vinces injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Sports article on Vinces injury
Page 1 of 1