Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? Empty
PostSubject: Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?   Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Following on from my post below. Who would have been your choice of booker out of Heyman, Russo and Bischoff

If given the opportunity, Like TNA are in and you had the chance and financial backing then who would be your choice of Booker...Who would succeed and who Would ultimatly fail
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?   Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:15 pm

from what i've heard, Heyman is a booking genious, so i'll take him, provided you get someone else to handle finaces
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?   Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 pm

Heyman easily
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?   Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Bischoff and Russo had different role's didn't they? One an exec, other the booker? And then there's Heyman, did both at the same time lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?   Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Heyman, without a doubt the single greatest mind with regards to booking. He had the ability to make people care about wrestlers by highlighting their best attributes. I mean without Heyman, The Sandman would just be another useless wrestler who nobody gave a shit about, but Heyman's booking managed to mask his difficiencies. Why TNA haven't picked up the phone and offered him a job is beyond me, I mean it's not like Russo's booking has increased ratings or buyrates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?   Bischoff, Heyman or Russo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bischoff, Heyman or Russo?
Page 1 of 1