Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Miz and Cm Punk

Go down 
+7
Doomhammer
He is back
thegunman84
klaus494
Geronimo
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

The Miz and Cm Punk Empty
PostSubject: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:37 pm

13/5/08 ECW Spoilers, so this weeks.
Spoiler:

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Yeah Punks kicks really are thrilling. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Were you being sarcastic?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:59 pm

^^ Dumass !
How can a kick be thrilling for me Punks a pretty boring wrestler!!!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Ok, he was being sarcastic, how can I tell other than the emoticon, which isn't really that obvious. Say no more about it.

I used to think Punk was boring, but he's growing on me, and I never said thrilling I said; superb, meaning they were done well. It was a good ECW all round. But I enjoyed the first match the most, it might have been because of The Miz, I don't know, but Punk for me was really good.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 5:13 pm

If all we can say about punk is that he does his kicks well then he has a problem, the stand out guy in that match was by far THE MIZ.

Punk is just floating around, getting involved in rushed feud, after rushed feud, He's going to get the tag strap put on him on Sunday(IMO), and the only reason I can see for that is to, in the end, set up a feud with Kane. Sleep
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 5:37 pm

it will just be copying the feud of Matt Hardy and MVP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 5:43 pm

and Cena/HBK
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:20 pm

I know the Miz was the best thing about the match. My opinion is Punk desreves some more wins, and I think his style is quite good, and has the gimmick, everythings there, it's just WWE need to do something with it.

Hate it when they give oppenants the tag team titles, especially this time, when they had started to get some importance with two actual teams holding them, with Kane and Punk on the belts, this does leave Miz and Morrioson to carry on with single careers.

I never really liked the Miz and his early matches for me were quite boring, but on ECW, I thought he was really good, and hope to see him in a feud in the mid-card on SD, maybe with Matt for the title.

Morrison, though, IMO is the better of the two, and will probably go futher, I think he shoudl go to the mid-card of Smackdown, or stay on ECW, and get in a feud.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:58 pm

The Miz has definitely improved quite a lot, but I still don't rate him very highly. CM Punk, is somebody that indy-fans have been creaming their pants over for years, but I personally don't really see it, and find his matches boring. I get the feeling WWE wants to push Punk because they had him win MITB, but don't really know what to do with him at the moment. He'd mprobably be better off with a full time switch to Smackdown where he could go for the US title, cos let's face it, he's not exactly world title quality.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:00 pm

I don't think he's world title quality but think he could do really well in the mid-card, recently his matches have got better, but then again it might have had nothing to do with Punk, but with his oppnenants.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:12 pm

like gunman said, wwe doesn't know what to do with cm punk right now. they made him win the money in the bank match but didn't move him to raw where he could have been the center of attraction. he is not really of world tittle quality i reckon, i am sure he is gonna lose the MITB to someone else on pay per view. if not, don't tell me we would have mr money in the bank cashing in for the ecw title
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:21 pm

I don't think he would cash it in for the ECW title, he should have a short feud with Kane, before cashing it inat a PPV for the WHC , lose and then enter a feud with someone, Batista? MVP?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:00 pm

The miz has gotten so much better over the past few months, it's unbelievable. His gimmick hasn't really changed, i guess, but he's stopped doing anything related to it other than calling himself, the chick magnet. I guess because he's not feuding with Balls Mahoney, i care more about what he's doin.

I do like him though, he's been doing well.

Punk had a few great matches with morrison around summerslam last year, but has bored me since.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:29 pm

When The Miz and Morrison split up, i don't want one to turn face, I think their ok as they are.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:38 pm

thats why my idea for a split up would have worked Razz could have kept miz tagging with a new heel freind, and have him saying he doesnt need morrison, and hae morrison just fuck off to raw and stay heel.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:41 pm

I don't want
Morrison to go back to Raw, I think he should get on Smackdown.

I hope Miz doesn't get a new partner, for now, I think he needs to have a singles run, and then maybe get a partner.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:44 pm

i just think creative wouldnt be arsed in writing for both seperatly, so having a "i dont need you john, il be as dominant with my new partner Mr.X"

and morrison just going, "Oh please, i carried you and IM the REAL chick magnet"

only suggested raw cos of no faces on smackdown and one more regular heel would be like GAH
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:48 pm

Yeah, true, but with a mix-up hopefully happening with the mid-cards, it could work.

But with Miz, I can't see anyone realistically teaming with him, apart from Morrison..
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:53 pm

ginger morrison from FCW haha.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:46 pm

I just hope Miz carries on improving and gets a good winning streak on, after Judgement Day.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:17 am

the main problem with CM Punk is that someone on the creative team toyed with the idea to give him the MITB which could land him a world title.

WWE should do everything in their booking power to stop this miscarriage of justice from ever taking place.

how can a wrestler who doesnt do steroids or performance enhancing drugs ever be taken as a serious main eventer
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:30 am

I also think CM Punk isn't world championship material and his matches are boring. Most of the time, he gets carried through them and he botches most of his moves. I think he will cash in the MITB at Judgement Day after his match against Miz and Morrison and will face Kane for the ECW title. I also think Punk will lose that match.

If he doesn't cash in the MITB at Judgement Day, I can see him doing it at One Night Stand against Kane seeing as One Night Stand is ECW orientated.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:14 pm

poor mans rob van damn.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:52 pm

I dont think CM Punk ever needs to be carried through a match, I am not his biggest fan, not by a long chalk but I can see he is more than capable of having a good match!

People dont really get his MITB contract though, he does not need to be pushed, he has his title shot for when they wish to use it, having him pushed would only mean he would or should be in line for a title shot anyway, I wouldnt mind seeing Punk have a massive 3 month long losing streak only for him to run to the ring after a main event and pin a face world champion after a brutal and bloody battle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz and Cm Punk   The Miz and Cm Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz and Cm Punk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next