Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Club of Assholes

Go down 
+5
He is back
King Macca
bazz23-v2 ®™
villarule19
Marty McFry
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Club of Assholes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:11 pm

This thread was created BEFORE you logged in, check your times.

All day me, Bazz and a couple of others have been DEBATING WRESTLING on the WRESTLING board, its only now your here that this is stopped and we are spending our time defending ourself from your false claims.

As I said yesterday Madrid I would love you to start topics on the wrestling board but you don't, hell you dont even have WWE in your coutry do you? I remember you saying you got PPV's illegally for like a few quid months later, so why even bother with a wrestling forum?

Last edited by Marty McFry on Fri May 16, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:16 pm

BTW just wanna say, im aware that marty and bazz make alot of the best debates.

i was just saying in general about the argueing thing.

meh nothing to do with me anyway.

everyone on this board are decent posters and their is bound to arguements
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Yeah don't get me wrong Calum, I could see where your coming from - no beef with you mate.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Real whats with this "core debaters" shit?? your putting it across like we have been saying were the best thing this board has, that just another bullshit LIE from you.

Your telling Marty to "stop playing the good boy"(lol) but its you who is playing the victim, but yet it WAS YOU THAT STARTED IT you prick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:26 pm

I mentioned this previously, Madrid is quite clever at using terms like that to make it seem like we hold ourselves above others, which personally speaking I don't, I dont consider myself the best debater in this club of assholes let alone the whole board.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:36 pm

once you called me retard and now clever, fuck yeah you are really losing it marty.

as for you and me getting along on 606, you are quite wrong, you used to called me a spanish drunkard because of my accent, i thought of putting you in your place but then said to myself that he must be joking but now i have the your true face with all these racist remarks.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:39 pm

You thought about putting me in my place then realised you couldnt you mean.

Stop coming back to this thread and continuing the argument you pathetic child.

See you in two years.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:39 pm

can i just chip in here.

MARTY SAID LETS LEAVE IT AT THIS, THE NEXT POST REAL STARTS IT AGAIN.

AND REAL THIS THREAD WASNT "MADE TO MAKE YOU ARGUE" ITS MARTY MAKING A THREAD AS A JOKE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, CLUB OF ASSHOLES.

IL DELETE IT IN A MIN I RECKON, BUT WHEN YOU IGNORE THEM SAYING LEAVE IT TO KICK IT OFF AGAIN, ITS A BIT SILLY.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:41 pm

The day you put someone in their place, is the day we finally see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse riding through London.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:41 pm

I was about to post and say it's time to delete this thread, Madrid can't leave it and I admit I cant leave it when I see that he has continued to talk crap.
The only way to truly 'leave it' is to delete this thread then if Madrid pipes up on another trying to keep it going you can deal with him as the sites owner.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:45 pm

bazz, this thread says it all who want to argue, it is your and your mate marty not me. whether it was created before or after i logged in, it was set to create arguments.

your signatures are classic example of your talents to wind up people and i believe if sexton wasn't the admin of this forum, you have definetely wind him up too because of his teenager talks and lol
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:46 pm

You could perceive that as racism but to be honest not many would see that as racism! And you said 'all the racist remarks' i think there was one or two and your making them sound like haterz!
You also say that they are childish yet YOU keep coming back with desperate comments when you should be studying for your exams or something!!!
You have disrupted quite a few debates recently!

I personally think your an alright guy but you dont really need to keep making these remarks here when you could be positivly contributing!

Mabye what they did was wrong but you dont have to do the same!

And if you are going to go to the other board i pity you as this site is by far better!

Also Real people do take the piss outta you alot on here nowadays but thats because you so stupid things and then when people say somthing about you, you turn around and make it worse!
I remember Pablo took the piss outta me on the old board because i did something stupid but i didnt come back with a stupid remark i ignored it so as not to cause all these problems!

I realise its not my position to say the above but this is getting stupid but ive said my peice and i shall not say another thing!!!

btw if you were confused i was talking to Real throughout the whole peice!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm

if they did i wouldnt give a shit, thats the differance real!
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:50 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
bazz, this thread says it all who want to argue, it is your and your mate marty not me. whether it was created before or after i logged in, it was set to create arguments.

your signatures are classic example of your talents to wind up people and i believe if sexton wasn't the admin of this forum, you have definetely wind him up too because of his teenager talks and lol

Me and sexton are always having sly digs at each other, but we can both take a joke.

Nice try though.

*waits for the next pathetic comment from real*
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Some proper sense in that last post, and he's only 13 - real could learn a lot there!!!

I got on with Sexton better than almost anyone on 606 so that bit about taking the piss out of him if he wasn't a mod is rubbish. and to be honest Sexton takes a joke better than anyone I know on ANY board, not just here.

(Madrid you have a PM)
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Geronimo, stay outta it, it's nothing to do with any body but those 3, I do wish they would sort it out, but you dont have to join in having dig's at Hans, it make's you look like a brown nose!

Sexton delete it before it errupt's again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:47 pm

If you read the comment youll see that i say i realise i have nothing to do with it im ust saying how pointless and stupid it is!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:53 pm

I didn't want to get dragged back into this but it seems it's going to rage on.

Guys drop it now please.
Everyone involved just draw a line under it.
Sexton remove all the threads or posts where it disolved into a slanging match and can we all get back to discussing a thing called 'wrestling'

And the next person who starts on someone else is a grade A cumguzzler and shall be referred to as that evermore on this site.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:56 pm

The 3 people involved haven't posted on here in over an hour rendering people asking for it to stop pointless.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:05 pm

No you were saying how stupid Real is! EVERYTHING was aimed at Real, I can pick every bit out about Real, but I mite aswell post the whole thing...

Geronimo wrote:
You could perceive that as racism but to be honest not many would see that as racism! And you said 'all the racist remarks' i think there was one or two and your making them sound like haterz!
You also say that they are childish yet YOU keep coming back with desperate comments when you should be studying for your exams or something!!!
You have disrupted quite a few debates recently!

I personally think your an alright guy but you dont really need to keep making these remarks here when you could be positivly contributing!

Mabye what they did was wrong but you dont have to do the same!

And if you are going to go to the other board i pity you as this site is by far better!

Also Real people do take the piss outta you alot on here nowadays but thats because you so stupid things and then when people say somthing about you, you turn around and make it worse!
I remember Pablo took the piss outta me on the old board because i did something stupid but i didnt come back with a stupid remark i ignored it so as not to cause all these problems!

I realise its not my position to say the above but this is getting stupid but ive said my peice and i shall not say another thing!!!

btw if you were confused i was talking to Real throughout the whole peice!

You even said everything was aimed at Real. Stay outta it, like I said, no one like's a brown nose!

Any way, your right Macc, and Marty, my fault bumping it, my bad, just dont see why Geronimo got involved talking shit bout something he had nothing to do, every one else was trying to stop the arguing, that would've prolonged it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Couldn't give two fks what people wanna call me to be honest, knock yourselves out.

Funny how your managing to miss the wrestling debate section don't you think??

Last edited by bazz23-v2 on Fri May 16, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:13 pm

I really don't wanna fall out with anyone else, specifically the other people that have posted that ARENT involved in the initial argument because I respect all of their opinions and enjoying debating with them away from this thread so this is my last post on here concerning Madrid, regardless what else is posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Club of Assholes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2