Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Club of Assholes

Go down 
+5
He is back
King Macca
bazz23-v2 ®™
villarule19
Marty McFry
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Club of Assholes Empty
PostSubject: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Founding members:

Bazz
Gaffer
Marty Mcfry

created and inducted by:

Madrid.

I would like to say what an honour it is to be part of this club but I need to know a few things.

Can anyone join or does Madrid have to induct people?

What is the entry criteria?

Can we, as founding members, reccomend inductees to Madrid?

These questions need to be answered but Madrid is missing.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:39 pm

whATS HAPPENED SINCE i LAST CAME ON? wHYS THERE A CLUB OF ASSHOLES AND WHYS PEEPS PICKING ON REAL
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:43 pm

I would also like to say what an honour on privilege it is to be part of this prestigious club.

But McRegal's questions really do need answering, as I wouldn't like to be kicked out on a technicality or breaking house rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:45 pm

I think I need to speak openly about what occured yesterday and what has happened prior to that.

Real is a 16 old kid from Mauritius, he obviously doesnt have a full grasp of the English language but the way he was treated yesterday I feel was really out of order.
Constant namecalling of Manuel, Santino etc although strictly racist is in my eyes not far off.
And the way he was rounded upon by some on here harped back to schoolground bullying.

I get on with all the guys on here, but I don't want to be a part of it if it comes down to this selective club picking off kids one by one because they deem someones comments to be inane or that they just plain disagree with them.

The other board may be full of marks, but I think I prefer that to the Big Brother style house here where we boot out someone each week.

I don't want to get into a long drawn out argument about this and am not going to reply to any retorts, I just wanted to say my bit and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Thanks for your in put macc, but sorry reals constant sniping and digs were done in order to get a response, well good for him job fking done.

Its his fault and his fault alone that he was ripped apart, how does the old saying go?? don't give it if you can't take it??? I couldn't give a fk how old someone is, if they intentionally try to dig me out, then they WILL be ripped up.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:59 pm

The day before yesterday Madrid went onto a thread that we were having normal discussions on and made comments AGAINT US wiht no provocation and got taken to task for it.

He did the exact same thing yesterday and the same happened - if you were on here and read things in real time you would see that he only comes on here to cause arguments with us - its his own stupid fault that he picks on 3 people thus making it 3 on 1.

He's 16 not 6.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Oh and maybe instead of trolling the forums looking for arguments, he should also add to the wrestling debate( something that you can't say we don't do), he's doesn't like people that agree with each other and don't agree with him, THATS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM. Cool
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:15 pm

Anyway.....I don't want him to log in later and see all this and think were on to him again, all this today has been done in good spirits so when Madrid logs in im willing to leave it and let bygones be bygones and we can all go back to our usual postings etc.

Basically im saying lets end any fueds before they get out of hand and it becomes just the same sequences of arguments everyday.

Sweet?
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:22 pm

hmmm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Thanks for that guys you've cheered me right up, lol

But to be honest, Russia is deffo somewhere were I won't be having street brawls(unlike France......aahh good times).

Gaff wrote:
when I read the title of this thread and the guy who wrote it I thought little Manuel would be creaming his text books on this because he would have thought there was tension in the ranks lol!

Yeah he really didn't like this thread, i think he got upset because it wasn't an argument(like you said), he flipped on another thread.

lol!

i came back with a response like this
realmadrid2manu wrote:
i don't even care about racist guys like gaffer calling me manuel or whatever

and about the day before yesterday i asked sexton a question
realmadrid2manu said
Quote :
btw sexton who is Mcdagger

but bazz cannot resist to put his nose into it and then he said

bazz23-v2 said
Quote :
He probably read a conversation between doss and real and topped himself(joke obviously, suicide is not cool, don't do it kids. )

then i said this as a response not only for me but also for doss
Quote :
or probably one btw you or marty(something like on bazz answer this fucking question)

oh and marty, i believe this thread was made to make me argue again and again but i won't this time, i got better things to do than argue two grown up adults who behave like students in college that are bullying people for nothing.

grow up bazz and marty!!!!!

edit: marty, i am not ready to forget about that, it was like rabid saying something on the munich disaster for me. so really, i am not even ready to come back here and post as a regular as my opinions are not accepted.

bazz, i never said that i don't agree with three people agreeing what i said what that i find it a bit bizarre and hypocrite about the fact that you have to agree with marty and gaffer. what i mean is that not even the best friends agree on the same things, how can two guys who doesn't know each other agreeing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Were back to where the whole argument started, we dont agree on everything, just most things to do with wrestling.

Cast your eye over the 'pop' thread in wrestling and you will see a rare Bazz-Marty disagreement.

I dont care if your not ready to forget and I like the idea of you not posting much but as far as im concerned the arguments will end now, for the good of people like Macclads who doesnt like reading them, I respect that.

As for your opinions not being accepted, what opinions?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:28 pm

See how sad you are real?? you obviously missed something in one of my post's the YOU QUOTED, but why should I point out just what an arse you have made of yourself AGAIN.

you see only what you want to see, that is your problem, us 3 don't agree on everything, and I for one would love to know how agreeing with someone is hypocritical.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:38 pm

SEXTON, DELETE THIS THREAD....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:39 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:40 pm

or you could just not click on it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:42 pm

You can't delete the club of assholes thread, it's like a social club.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:47 pm

With a name like club of arse hole's, who wouldn't click on it, I thought I was inducted...

Na seriously, this arguement isn't only on this thread, this thread was made for a continuation of an arguement, aswell as it spilling onto almost every other active topic, drop it, we dont need it...

As I said, this thread NEED'S deleting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:49 pm

I couldn't care less to be honest, just don't get why you would click on it, if it offends you or whatever.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:50 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
See how sad you are real?? you obviously missed something in one of my post's the YOU QUOTED, but why should I point out just what an arse you have made of yourself AGAIN.

you see only what you want to see, that is your problem, us 3 don't agree on everything, and I for one would love to know how agreeing with someone is hypocritical.

Rolling Eyes

just ask yourself who is sad, me or you!!!

me, a mauritian boy who comes here and stay online for some five hours, then eat my dinner and then start to revise so that i get a better life that you are getting(no offense meant by this bazz), go to school, do my exams and score good marks.

you, an english grown up man, who doesn't have anything to do but to wum, yes to wum on african fly fishing forum,
bazz23-v2 wrote:
That's because I joined up as JR hartley and wummed the shit out of them, almost brought the entire board down, true story.

and to argue with a guy(me) who comes online because he doesn't have anything to do apart playing games on his pc and listening to music. you are probably a sad worker who doesn't have a colleague at work to talk with and come here and send pm about how to organize your schedule about the champion league final.( you may think i am jealous but i am not, i don't give a damn about it)

and the fact that marty and bazz don't sexton to delete this thread shows their interest in winding up people about the language, their opinions and their nationality.

i didn't know that you two(marty and bazz) can be of that type of people.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:54 pm

if only people spent this much time in the debate rather then argueing

we'd have shit loads of debate!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:55 pm

realmadrid2manuyou wrote:
, an english grown up man, who doesn't have anything to do but to wum, yes to wum on african fly fishing forum,

>>>>>ZING

I stopped reading after I read this, so, yeah............waste of your precious "study time".
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Bit harsh ganging up on him, dnt u think
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Nope, you said yourself that you weren't even here, and it been stated already why it all started so......
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:01 pm

"you, an english grown up man, who doesn't have anything to do but to wum, yes to wum on african fly fishing forum"

OH MY GOD - That has made me laugh more than anything in about 10 years, that needs to be preserved, fuck thats funny.

I agree though that this argument afternoon trend cant continue as I saud BEFORE Madrid logged in and BEFORE Mafish said the same.

Sorry that I created this thread now but it was done in just but I can see thats its been a bit antagonistic so lets all leave it.

"you, an english grown up man, who doesn't have anything to do but to wum, yes to wum on african fly fishing forum"

best forum post.EVER.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Villa: its not ganging up on someone when that someone rounds on them.

Go back over the other threads, (the debate ones that were ruined by Madrid) and see how this all came about, then go over the threads that turned into arguments this week and see who started them.
Ok it can look like bullying because he's only 16 and writes funny stuff that we pick up on but the answer is to stop rounding on us then we will have no reason to say anything to him.

On 606 me and Madrid got on really well.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:05 pm

C4lum__The MVP wrote:
if only people spent this much time in the debate rather then argueing

we'd have shit loads of debate!

here here c4lum, this shows how the two supposedly core debaters of this board prefer to argue about pointless things such as language, nationality and opinions rather than debating about wrestling, as for me, i would love to talk about wrestling but the two supposedly three core debaters of this forum would accuse me of my wiki orientated opinions

but to be honest i contribute to the other wrestling board more.

edit: stop playing the good boy, this thread was created after i logged in and intended to start an arguement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club of Assholes   The Club of Assholes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Club of Assholes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next