Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A warning to all men who frequent club's.

Go down 
+3
thegunman84
the-gaffer
MaFish1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

A warning to all men who frequent club's. Empty
PostSubject: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any
woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs". 'Beer' is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of 'Beer' and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking 'Beer', men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that"something bad"occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and
punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after 'Beer' is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
-----------------------------------------------

How good is that article? Laughing CLASS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Where can i find these predators?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 am

Damnit! I knew that bitch gave me beer, if only someone had warned me sooner! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 am

lol where is Real? i think he would love this coz it wud be the only way he cud ever get any action Razz
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 am

also this thread has made me once again realise that ther is no females on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 pm

what you want kelly back stomp
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:33 pm

I think the majority of people who like wrestling are males.....80-20....then the percentage that are actually willing to spend there time at discussing wrestling is even less
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:35 pm

indeed.

go on yahoo and read a female comment comment.

whos the fittest wrestler?

john cena

batista

NO CENA

NO BATSITA

sorry i got carried away there

(its clearly cena)
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:38 pm

I like HHH's nose...Imagine the fun you could have with that lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Theres some female wrestling fans on the other forum I go on and they talk about the same topics as the men, they love Morrison though!

a female member wouldn't last ten minutes on here!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Yeah....sexton would sexually harass them. Ezpecially sending naked pics to there e-mail address......
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Pablo wrote:
lol where is Real? i think he would love this coz it wud be the only way he cud ever get any action Razz
Haha, dont be dissing a sure fire tactic mate, if it work's it work's, you know the saying 'Beer, Getting Fat Chick's Laid Since 1700!' teef
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warning to all men who frequent club's.   A warning to all men who frequent club's. Empty

Back to top Go down

A warning to all men who frequent club's.
Page 1 of 1