Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this the biggest pop ever.........?

Go down 
+7
invincibleILeak
MaFish1
Pablo
Sexton_hardcastle
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Marty McFry
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 2:53 pm

You may be the king of punk (????????) but Austins pop and overall reaction is FUCKING MENTAL - the crowd go ABSOLUTELY APE SHIT and it doesn't die down at all, through the whole time he is in the arena the fans are PISSING BLOOD THROUGH THEIR EYES.

My use of capitols is to underline the fact that I am right. HHH's was an intial BIG pop then it died down, they were'nt GOING FUCKING MENTAL for a prolonged period.

And lets not forget Austin hadn't been off tv like HHH, it was just his usual run in.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:02 pm

The king of punk thing is one of Madrid's lame arse insults from yesterday.

HHH's pop didn't die down for ages and the commentators had to shout to even be heard, there is another Austin pop that I remember being loud as fk, but I can't find it.

Back in them days people got bigger pops on heat, than some people do on today's Raw/smackdown's
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm

I must admit Ive not listened to HHH's pop to compare it fairly.

I know the king of punk 'putdown' was Madrids, the (??????) was to signify WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Like many thing's real say's, I have no idea. lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Lets restore the equlibriam and agree that HHH's, Austins and Warriors (lol) were exactly equal on the pop scale - that way we continue our fine tradition of "agreement over everyone for making false, you club of arseholes" as Madrid once put it.

*Austins was slightly poppier.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:17 pm

All is right with the world again. lol

HHH's was still bigger though!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank god.

I tried to put "Official member of the 'Club of Assholes' as my sig but it wont let me, how do I do that?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Go to preferences on your profile and switch on "Always attach my signature".

Your not just any old member Marty, your a founding member.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:47 pm

like i said b4 hand the pops are both massive, but they are differant, austins is people going fucking mental, HHHs is people going CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

but anyway on the subjects of fans giving a shit about wrestling enough to cheer.

Think how HHH and the big guns are cheered today. Now listen to a simple AHMED JOHNSON POP vs HHH

im not saying its the best, but compared to these days its a proper one
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:58 pm

It shows just how far wrestling has gone downhill.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:17 pm

I also remember when the Rock returned a couple of years ago and started talking to either Coach or Eugene. The pop then was massive but not as good as Austin's or HHH's.

There was another HUGE pop when Cena won his first WWE title at WM 21 against JBL. This was when the majority of the fans actually liked him and when he finally got the pin, the crowd went wild.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:31 pm

the rock was actually talking to eugene i think and it was at that moment that rock asked eugene who is the greatest wrestler and eugene said HHH
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:12 pm

I also think the pop the Rock got on RAW the night he was drafted to SMACKDOWN was immense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the biggest pop ever.........?   Is this the biggest pop ever.........? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this the biggest pop ever.........?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2