Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the biggest downloader in pro heel history

Go down 
+2
villarule19
Pablo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

the biggest downloader in pro heel history Empty
PostSubject: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 am

in the light of the government cracking down on pirates (arrr) i got thinking that its just gna be people who majorly abuse the system who they are targeting. and i think i have a decent chance of getting a letter from mr brown

so come on then. make your pitch to see who is the biggest thief on the forum in terms of downloading.
dont be worried. i dont think gordon brown is coming on this site this week.

on an average month, i download about 5+ albums and about 2 - 5 movies
and with me being a multimedia computing student, i have downloaded approx. £10,000 worth of software for free in the last 10 months or so

anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 am

oh yes and loads and loads of emulators and roms!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 am

I deleted (by accident my whole Itunes) so in the last week I have downloaded over 30 albums.

On a normal months its about 8....and a couple of episodes of prison break etc and the occasional movie
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 am

why do these silly people pay when we get it for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Because they don't wanna get fked over by the government like your going to be. HA
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:07 pm

I might be fucked. I download Raw, Smackdown and ECW each week plus PPV's if there's one on. I usually download a couple of albums and movies a month too but aren't they just cracking down on music and films? Or just naughty downloads in general?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 pm

fucked, asin recieve a letter saying "dop it u meany we wants da money"

although raws i dnot think would count, tv airs live and that so its not somthing you can buy.

unlike tunes and movies
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:14 pm

You know the whole downloading thingy, does it count ONLY from your connection or your computer?

Cos now I'm at my brothers and I'm downloading the League of Gentlemen box set. Will this count as what I download or what he downloads because I'm still on my commie, just his house.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Your connection.

Its only people who download shit loads of stuff that are being warned, so most people won't be affected.

I'm with Virgin and the sent out letters, I didn't get one, but two people I know did, both of those sell films and music, so download LOADS of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Downloading things is illigal, so i never do it.

If i did though, i'd probably have 97 movies, 7000 songs (some of which probably would not be illigal), 4 or five seasons of various televison shows, and 5 or 6 comic book arcs, over the last 4 years.

However, i don't download things, so no problem+
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 am

But you have to pay for them Razz
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:28 am

LIKE A SUCKAAAA!

lol. good on you doom. living a clean life. me? im corrupt!

i would say something righteous like "im doing it coz they get millions anyway" but its coz IM a DIRTY DIRTY LEECHER!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:30 am

btw, disco, wher do u download ur wwe shows from? is it just using torrents?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:52 am

I use XWT, it's a torrents site just for wrestling shizzle.

http://www.xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/index.php
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:58 pm

cheers. if i ever get bored of watching on here ill use that. bookmarked.

thanks bud
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:54 pm

if i downloaded things i'd probably use the pirate bay, torrent spy, and mininova, (at least before torrentspy stoped being avaliable in America). I'd use Utorrent as the cilent as well

but i don't Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:13 pm

isohunt.com is a good one to "not" use doom
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: the biggest downloader in pro heel history   the biggest downloader in pro heel history EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:05 am

I will not look on there for torrents such as the new rambo, austin powers, and maybe some comic books i've been looking for
Back to top Go down

the biggest downloader in pro heel history
Page 1 of 1