Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a message to worthy

Go down 
+5
worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
Pablo
Sexton_hardcastle
klaus494
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

a message to worthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:56 pm

He probably read a conversation between doss and real and topped himself(joke obviously, suicide is not cool, don't do it kids. ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:03 pm

or probably one btw you or marty(something like on bazz answer this fucking question) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Your the worst forum member ive ever come across so untill that changes I wont even dignify that comment with a relevant response.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:13 pm

classic response from someone hmmm who is apperently the best forum member Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:18 pm

When have I ever said im the best forum member? I haven't have I, and I never would because im not.
A member is only as good as the posts he makes, this makes you the worst.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:22 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
or probably one btw you or marty(something like on bazz answer this fucking question) Laughing

What the one were we are talking sense about tickets and shit?? yeah that really is the worst thread on here. Rolling Eyes

.........oh wait, it can't be, you've not posted on it.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:33 pm

it is as we got two retards talking to each other like they are chatting on msn

lmao
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Really, why don't you have a look,

see the mistake you made?? no, look again.

see it??

as for me and Marty being retards. lol the irony there is unbelievable, your not called Fred for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Two retards who spell correctly, use grammer and make sense, none of which you do.

Good one Madrid.

Speaking of being an asset to the forum Madrid, since this forum started this is the only thread you have contributed.....

"anyone know any sites to play flash games(not runscape please) i like shooting games"

Quality, delivered like a 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Also worth pointing out is the fact that we've had some pretty heated debate on here today regarding this and that and yet none of it has degenerated into childish argument.

That is until you log in and start as usual.

I think it might be time to think about banning you.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:53 pm

i am called fred by you, marty and who is the other gaffer and maybe by geronimo and maybe by sexton in a joking way!!

so our of 15 regulars, 4 call me fred not a big deal really!!

fact says i am not a retard, i am student council at school for which you need above than 90 %, i am the team investment leader of my school, work in order to organize outings, telephones place to reserve it etc, so really the rector of my school is giving this job because i am a responsible and competitive guy.

marty if you want people to write perfect english on forum it is as if you are asking god to come down on earth.

oh and bazz, we are winning the competition that the rector gave the leader place

edit: why ban me?? because i told you two that you were retards and fool!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:01 pm

your dilusional Madrid.

1.Im not asking you or anyone to write perfect English, just English so it can be read at least semi-easily.

2.These things you do or have 'acheived' at 'school' they mean nothing to me, this is a forum not a class room.

3. 4 out of 15 it may be bt out of that 15 only 8 could be desribed as regualar daily posters, out of that 8 1 of them is too nice to pull anyone up on anything so that leaves 4 out of 7 people who know you from previous board calling you a thread killer.

So there you have it Fred Killer.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:05 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
i am called fred by you, marty and who is the other gaffer and maybe by geronimo and maybe by sexton in a joking way!!

so our of 15 regulars, 4 call me fred not a big deal really!!

Learn to count!

realmadrid2manu wrote:
fact says i am not a retard, i am student council at school for which you need above than 90 %, i am the team investment leader of my school, work in order to organize outings, telephones place to reserve it etc, so really the rector of my school is giving this job because i am a responsible and competitive guy.

Yeah ok Rolling Eyes

realmadrid2manu wrote:
marty if you want people to write perfect english on forum it is as if you are asking god to come down on earth.

oh and bazz, we are winning the competition that the rector gave the leader place

What??

realmadrid2manu wrote:
edit: why ban me?? because i told you two that you were retards and fool!!! Razz

Bahahahhahah Irony at its very best.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:08 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:

oh and bazz, we are winning the competition that the rector gave the leader

LMAO. How did I miss this?

Im not interested what the leader did to your rector.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Proof that "school kids"(yeah right) should stay off crack, having said that he may as well stay on it, as its the only kind he will ever get his hands on.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:26 pm

3. 4 out of 15 it may be bt out of that 15 only 8 could be desribed as regualar daily posters, out of that 8 1 of them is too nice to pull anyone up on anything so that leaves 4 out of 7 people who know you from previous board calling you a thread killer.
====================================
that is called an assumption and assumptions are not always correct!! and if i assumed that bazz is being hypocrite with you!! you will think it is a wrong assumption and i also think your assumption is silly and is a response from a person who can't take it that a guy like me is telling you that you are a retard and a fool

so i am not fred, manuel or whatever!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Can't read that.

goodbye.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:33 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Proof that "school kids"(yeah right) should stay off crack, having said that he may as well stay on it, as its the only kind he will ever get his hands on.

again proving that you are a retard bazz, you take a joke for reality
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:41 pm

ok, after re-reading that drivel 4 times I think I finally get what your banging on about....

you are a thread killer, this isn't an assumption: last week you posted on two threads that where 2 or 3 pages long and as soon as you had posted (off topic) the threads degenrated into pointless squabbles and died out.

You did this on Niceboard, you did this on 606. it's all you can do because you have no valid opinions and you are not interesting enough to have anything to say that people want to follow up on and discuss with you.

Your basically an idiot.

As for continously calling me a retard trying to get a reaction or upset me, this isn't going to happen because im sat at work getting paid well to do something im good at and in a few hours I will go home to my four bedroom house and watch football with my family on my 50" TV while you will be sat there living your life in a forum where you are disliked, I can spell, I can use grammer correctly and I can involve myself in debate and conversation on a variety of topics that I would consider myself very knowledgable in, I can do this on forums or in real life with actual people.
Thats not being a retard, thats being an everyday decent human being, something you are not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a message to worthy   a message to worthy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a message to worthy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2