Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!

Go down 
+2
He is back
worthy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Yo my peeps I am back from my week in the lake district as part of a church Pilgrimage, god knows whats been going on with the nice board in my absence as I can't post in any of the chat topics and I have a shit load of messages in my inbox telling me to check out this board and looking at the who's who below I am guessing this is going to be the new nice board and don't worry we are in safe hands because Pablo has put the word sherrif infront of his name and has taken up some sort of authority role (yes we are in shit creek now, lol!!).

I'm glad to be back, I might not be on much this week as i'm catching up on my paper work and also watching last weeks wrestling (so far I've watched Lockdown and Raw), SO DID YOU GUYS MISS ME.....................

................DIDN'T THINK SO, LOL!!

PS: Nice board you have here and if you need a deputy Pablo just changed my name to deputy worthy (or deputy dawg!!)
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:53 pm

i did
bazz misunderstood my feelings like always Sad

and welcome
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Thanks real, nice board you have here, sorry for the delayed reply as I've just been looking round at this board.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:58 pm

btw it is sexton the administrator not sheriff
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:59 pm

welcome in worthys original
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:09 pm

on a side note United were lucky yesterday...again
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:15 pm

So Sexton is incharge and Pablo's the sheriff.... WHATS UP WIT DAT? lol!

And yes artful I have to admit Man Utd was lucky.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:21 pm

yes arty i had to admit blackburn was lucky yesterday **cough** i meant Manu
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:25 pm

yes i am the sherriff!

respect my authoritah!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 pm

You can even spell authourity ( mabye i cnat ethier but ...)
Nice pic though for that alone you deserve to be a Admin not many people can/ want to capture a glimpse of the fat ugly queer bastard we know as realmadrid2manu/ hans
no offence bum boy!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 pm

no i can spell authority propperly, it was meant to be spelled as it sounds when eric cartman says it on south park. so kindly blow it out your arse
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:01 am

Cruiser returns did you all miss me
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:03 am

i did

is there a cruiserjim2?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

No my first account didnt work so set number 1 up number 2 may be used in a later moment for my heel turn

what did you think of the footy over the weekend arty
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:14 am

it wasnt a corner...thats all im gonna say
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:19 am

I have missed the whole weekend of football as I went down to the cottage to watch the mighty Reds win again, bring on Tuesday now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!   FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY THE WORTHY ONE HAS COME BACK!!
Page 1 of 1