Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Adamle = Botch fest

Go down 
+10
rock from niceboard
Geronimo
He is back
bazz23-v2 ®™
villarule19
Pablo
Doomhammer
Sexton_hardcastle
fe®gie22™
Joker-C4lum
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Heyman makes a good point about this weeks ECW being taped, yet they still left in the botches,strange.

Having said that they do it with Smackdown all the time so....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:33 pm

I know this is a little off-topic but I don't know where else to put it, I've searched and searched but can't find last nights smackdown, just the main event and cherry vs. some other diva, anyone know where it is? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I know this is a little off-topic but I don't know where else to put it, I've searched and searched but can't find last nights smackdown, just the main event and cherry vs. some other diva, anyone know where it is? Thanks.

ive put it up mate its in the wwe shows section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:45 pm

I don't know what year it was but can someone please post the Smackdown vs RAW match from Survivor Series a couple of years ago? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Yeah...... YOU COULD!!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah I know, I'm just lazy lol! Seriously though, I will get it myself.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:52 pm

From 2006?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Your find what your looking for on www.dailymotion.com
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:55 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
Yeah I know, I'm just lazy lol! Seriously though, I will get it myself.

I was joking(kinda) anyway.

Iv tried posting videos(i was trying to post smackdown before i realized it was already up) on here and can't get them to come up. all I get is code,

any help???
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 pm

I was going to go onto youtube and look for it but I will try your link.

I also get the same problem as Bazz, how do you put videos on here?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:20 pm

On the reply box there is the letter 'A' in the top right hand side corner, try pressing that and then posting the vid, if that doesnt work go into your profile and select 'yes' for html, otherwise im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Oh and btw, make sure your posting the embedded code lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Absolutely fucking hilarious.

There used to only be one thing that made me watch ECW and that was John Morrison.

There are now two.

ECW is unmissable.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:38 pm

How can you slaughter this guy?

He now makes it another reason to watch the show

Morrison Benjamin Miz and Kane have made it very respectable and now we have someone who looks like he will fluff his lines!

We all love reading those 'guess who said what' kind of stuff, this guy looks like being must see or hear TV
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 am

How can we slaughter him?
because he is shocking!

saying that, your right, its gonna give everyone more reason to watch ECW, and as Paul Heyman said, its what Vince wants, he wants people to talk about it and watch it more, just proves how smart Vince really is.

Its gonna be so funny to watch ECW now, whilst at the same time were gonna see some brilliant matches.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:19 am

I dont think Ill notice it to much myself at the time, I will probably here stuff but its more for the after effect that I will enjoy when people make up those kind of compilations!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:24 am

Yeh, i noticed a few botches whilst watching it and thought that he just wouldn't last, after watching that it just made me see the funny side of it, and to be honest it's not a huge deal, its just making the show a bit more entertaining at the cost of Mike Adamale's supposedly legendary announcing!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Before they got Adamale, Vince tried to sign the main UFC guy, so I'm guessing he is supposedly the next best thing..............LOL
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:35 pm

The guy will probably turn out to be not that bad, but you can tell he obviously knows nothing what so ever about wrestling and is just picking up bits and bobs by the week!
Back to top Go down
gunner1978
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
gunner1978

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:26 pm

I think hes doing on for badness,vince wood of never of put him on air knowing he was that bad lol!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Maybe he isnt that bad, this could be the first live show he has been asked to perform and with that is no hiding place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Adamle = Botch fest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2