Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Adamle = Botch fest

Go down 
+10
rock from niceboard
Geronimo
He is back
bazz23-v2 ®™
villarule19
Pablo
Doomhammer
Sexton_hardcastle
fe®gie22™
Joker-C4lum
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Mike Adamle = Botch fest Empty
PostSubject: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Mike Adamle, the new ECW announcer, apparantly a announcing legend...

his WWE debut was a joke at the RR and since has botched over and over again.

Now the WWE's bright idea was to make him the announcer of ECW

he botched countless amounts of times just watch this video, its hilarious!

Surely he won't last long!
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:20 pm

lol!

What a knob
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:21 pm

i hope vince got that in his emails this morning. hahaha

made me laugh uncontrolably.

wat a tool.

he aint got a clue.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:24 pm

Same

some of it you wonder what the fuck the man is on

thw WEDF title???

lol!

for an announcing legend he can't get his words out!

what a tit drunken
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:30 pm

i just wish it was as funny as that live.

he made a good point though, they are MnM Razz suprised wwe didnt run with that.

Tna probably would.

is ECW on sky sports 2nite, even though i could watch it on here lol, i just want to relax in a comfy chair and watch what should be a decent show.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Im not sure, i think it shows repeats yeh so possibly.

i can imagine him being really funny, actually making ECW a bit more entertaining, some of the stuff he says cracks me up

i mean the comment he made on John Morrison - "He's built like Tarzan"

lol! calm down sailor!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:41 pm

11:00pm
Extreme Championship Wrestling D
--
W

Joey Styles and Tazz present another brutal dose of Extreme Championship Wrestling. ECW was renowned for its hardcore and quick paced wrestling action. Catch up on the latest from ECW.

kerching. soon they will have to change that INFO. Mike Ademole and the tazz talking about tarzan
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:45 pm

lol!

Wasn't actually a bad ECW to be honest, better than it normally is, i think Kofi is starting to look better
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Ive added the quick response box Very Happy didnt know i could.

aye il give it a watch later. or skyplus it. i hear burkes in a match and shelton too, so with kofi, that alredy half an hour of ok tv.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Ahhh this quick reply box will be a very useful feature

Yeh, i mean match wise ECW has a lot of good matches, its just the storylines, or the lack of storylines that lets it down

that and Armando Estrada
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:04 am

god he sucks. I honestly believe that I could provide better commentary than him. Anyone know how long he'll be doing the commentary?

Don west > Mike Adamle
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:10 am

Didnt Jeff Harvy Ruin his chances at the WEDF championship tho
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:55 am

lmao, if you read the first paragraph on mike adamle's wikipedia profile, it says he is the "current WEDF champion"
i thought that was hilarious myself
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Is styles not doing it anymore? or are they trying to make new ecw differnet to the old ecw
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 pm

nah, he got a promotion to an offscreen job, hes one of the main peeps on wwe.com now.

plus i dont see whats the point in keeping the "old ecw" i think its great that the show is evolving into bigger and better things.

ecw shouldnt be forced to live in the past
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:49 pm

I know styles represent old ECW but he is 1 of the best play by players in the business. In my opinion better than JR. Its a loss to the bussiness to take him off the mike.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:18 pm

but think about the comedy we will have listening to adamle!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:25 pm

ahhh i watched ecw and most of it was silence where they were to uncomfertable to speak, even THE TAZZ remained reletivly quiet (bar his dancing) cos when he did speak adamle cut him off going yes nice use of the figure 4. then tazz has to step in againwith, well actualy its a leg lock but yeh

if he learns to speak and get into it and still says funny things fine, but he didnt have a clue
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:43 pm

i still think they should retire tommy dreamer, he might be the heart of ECW, but hes nothing but a jobber to the stars these days.

they should stick him on color commentary, with coach moving to ECW to do play by play.

that leaves the tazz to go back to SD! and make commentary on that show worth listening to once more
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Tazz could move into being the play by play guy, and have santino as the color comenttor(since he only ever wrestles King).

ECW would be must see(hear) TV for that alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:32 pm

well santino also wrestles in the divas section

if tazz goes to ecw to wrestle again then the ratings might get higher
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:03 pm

And the ring might get lower.......just how fat is that guy now.

Santino would be a great color commentator( like King of old), his comic timing is second to none in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Sherriff Pablo wrote:

ecw shouldnt be forced to live in the past

They will always live in the past so long as its called ECW
They should call it Tuesday Night Turmoil TNT?!

But i has been improving recently but still no good storylines

BTW Wotta dumass is that Ademele guy its really not hard to learn a few moves and peoples names
I can see The Tazz getting really pissed off with him
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Here is what old Paul Heyman had to say (sorry for the copy paste job)

In a decision that really threw everyone for a loop, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and Executive Producer Kevin Dunn pulled Joey Styles from the position of ECW play-by-play announcer, and replaced him with the indescribably amateurish Mike Adamle.

The reaction was immediate. Even those who never saw Joey in the original Extreme Championship Wrestling were outraged.

Adamle's performance was so terrible, it drew an intense reaction from even casual fans who couldn't possibly care less, and who were ready to take a baseball bat and smash their television sets after listening to his butchering of the program.

I'm not being overly hard on Mike Adamle. It's the old joke about Vince Russo going to WCW. Russo's booking did such damage to the promotion, people in the industry actually believed Vince McMahon sent him to WCW to kill the company.

I'm not kidding. To this day, some people swear it had to be true. Mike Adamle couldn't have done a more p***-poor job at announcing if he tried.

No self-sabotage could have been that consistent. Adamle called "WWE" just "WW". He called Tazz "The Tazz." He mispronounced names, couldn't call holds, and his announcing debut was generally regarded as one of the worst in the history of broadcasting.

Now here's a little secret. SHHHHHHHH.... don't tell anyone.

For everyone who is so up in arms, screaming "we need to tell Vince what we think!" and "This guy's a total disaster," I have a scoop for you, and you're not going to like it.

Adamle is horrible. No one likes him. People at home actually loathe his presence on the show. AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE SORT OF PASSIONATE RESPONSE VINCE McMAHON IS LOOKING FOR!!!

Do you really think Vince doesn't realise how incompetent this tra-la-la-goon-de-yay of an announcer is? The ECW show from the UK was TAPED.

That means there was time for Adamle to grab a mic backstage and clean up the performance. Not the whole miserable, horrible, intolerable hour. Just the really obvious "branding" issues, like all 3 letters that identify World Wrestling Entertainment. Hey, that would be a start, don't you think?

Vince McMahon is not a fan of Joey Styles as an announcer. In 2005, when we were heading into the first ECW One Night Stand pay per view, the lead play-by-play spot was never put into the script.

Even a few weeks before the show, I was writing "announcers" because the decision still hadn't been made to finalise the deal with Joey. Trivia note, by the way: The backup plan was to go with Jim Ross.

In memo to Vince, Stephanie, Shane, Kevin Dunn, and John Laurinaitis, I wrote "If we can't come to terms with Styles - which I am very hopeful we can indeed do, because if we want this show to be "authentic," Joey has to be the play-by-play announcer - then a suggestion for the show without Joey is for Jim Ross to do it.

If the Heyman character does the dreaded ECW shoot promo on Raw, and walks up to JR and states that because we couldn't come to terms with Joey, the only conceivable other answer would be you, JR, because while you've never been in ECW, we all respect your ability to call the product, and there's not an ECW fan alive who deny that you are universally recognised as the best in the game...I would suggest everyone would accept JR in that role, and he would not disappoint on the night of the show."

But Joey did come to terms. And then, when Vince decided for the umteempth time to replace JR, Joey was signed to a five-year contract. And ever since about 10 minutes into Joey's first broadcast, Vince has hated the decision to hire Joey Styles.

I lost more hair arguing that Joey needed to be the host of the resurrected brand in 2006 than I want to even remember. Vince thought of everyone else who could be in that chair. Everyone, of course, except for Mike Adamle.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:19 pm

That Adamele guy even called a dropkick a "legkick"!? Also are Michael Miz and John "built like Tarzan, hits like Jane" Morrison still the WW Tag Team Champions? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Adamle = Botch fest   Mike Adamle = Botch fest Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Adamle = Botch fest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next