Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the ring result *spoilers*

Go down 
+10
Joker-C4lum
thegunman84
Geronimo
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
fe®gie22™
Cruiserjim1
worthy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 pm

If they were to go towards a more technical style, then I'd be all for it. I've been pretty apathetic towards WWE since the days of Angle, Benoit, Lesnar, Guerrero etc tearing the house down every week. But if they are going to go that way, then they definitely need to give matches more time, I think that whole tournament last night only lasted about half an hour.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:14 pm

Sorry if this is off topic but my god, was RAW boring last night. I mean the first 2 matches with Jericho vs MVP and Punk vs Hardy were good and the Jericho vs Punk match but the rest of it was just crap.

They spent half the night talking about the US elections which if I wanted to hear about, I would watch the news not the wrestling. They had a pointless match between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. The only good things about this match were Obama who was quite funny pretending to be the Rock and Bill Clinton who was also quite funny. (I know these weren't the real Obama and Clinton's by the way)

And I skipped through the 8 man Tag Team match at the end because I was already bored stiff from the KOTR.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:37 am

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that they thought the whole thing last night was a rush job.
I think they may be on to something.
Here's my conspiracy theory:

Last night was a 3 hour Raw.
Thats been planned for months.
Originally it was thought that it was going to be the post Mania draft.
But then the week before the show its announced the KOTR is returning for the show.
Now I think it was meant to be the draft show.
I think a certain couple of wrestlers were booked in to be moved over a few weeks back but have had a change of heart (HHH & Taker spring to mind)
I think because of that they scraped together a KOTR at the last moment.

But that's just my lil paranoid brain going into overtime.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:37 am

Why not start an article on it then and keep this one for the topic that was being discussed!

It wouldnt matter what they did on RAW last night anyway, someone would always complain about it!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:38 am

The fake Obama(or whatever the fk he is called *I don't care you see*) was shit, not the slightest bit funny, the fake Clinton(Bill) on the other hand saved that abomination from being Trump/O'Donnell V2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:40 am

It was me Maccs

I dont think this King Of The Ring was planned, if it was then there would have been qualifiers in the last few weeks, they would have been good fillers on ALL brands

I do think this was meant to be the draft but with a 3 hour RAW coming up in May I think they will just wait to after Backlash and have everything finalised for the actual time when everything is in the right place
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:40 am

I thought Bill Clinton saved the day, he was the only one watchable!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:41 am

The Rocks music should NEVER be played unless he is the one walking to the beat!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:24 am

All i can say is that while it was a clean loss, it wasn't at the same time.

They did a good job of having regal going over cleanly, but only ever fighting hornswaggle while he was fresh. With Finlay vs Khali ending with Khali breaking finlay's leg, and having punk get the walls of jerhico put on him, Regal never fought anyone who's fresh. It's likely that next week they'll have regal come out and be like " I screwed everyone, in order to win the King of the Ring. None of these Americans deserve to be the King, only the one true brit does.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:21 pm

In WCW he had a lord gimmick and I wonder if WWE are going to bring that gimmick back now he has won KOTR?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the ring result *spoilers*   King of the ring result *spoilers* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the ring result *spoilers*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2