Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision Empty
PostSubject: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 pm

After months o building up Nash v Joe as THE major title match this year TNA booker Vince Russo informed Nash this past week at the Impact tapings that he would be wrestling in a 1 man Royal Rumble style match in the main event. However....when Nash read the order of elimination he noticed his elimination was to occur during an ad-break, Nash argued the point that buiding him up as a threat to Joe for 6 mths was a waste of time if they are going to job him out on tv in an unrelated angle in such a smalltime way, creative wouldnt budge so Nash walked.

Good on him or asshole?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:40 pm

I heard about this some time ago (I think confused) I think if they were pushing him then that was abit of a stupid idea, but even then during an ad break means that it's not like it's on t.v. asshole. Isn't he too old to be a main eventer?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Bit of both, I think Nash actually done the company a favour because going out during an ad break makes no sense, however he is paid to do a job, so that job should be done!

I would love him to be back in the WWE though, not likely I realise but he has so much charisma and is excellent on the mic, not for his in ring ability or lack of it, just for his whole persona, he would make an excellent tweener GM
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:42 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
Isn't he too old to be a main eventer?

This is pro wrestling, meaning its not real, so when a guy like George Foreman can win the World title in boxing when he was ages as what Nash is now then a scripted predetermined show should not have such questions asked about it!

Last edited by the-gaffer on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:46 pm

But how old is he? He looked old in WWE.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 pm

He has just turned 49
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:00 am

he can do ok, provided the guys always run at him, and he doesn't need to walk anywhere.

I do feel that certain wrestlers sometimes have a right to call someone on bullshit being placed in front of them. I know HHH can sort of veto Vince's craziness on occasion (not a written right, but he can still do it). Nash is a 17 year veteran, and therefore has a decent idea of what works and what doesn't, just from the number of times he's been forced into that situation before.

This whole thing is kinda really stupid however. Just move the elimination to after the add break, and have the show go for 2 minutes more, and everyone is happy....
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:27 am

For once in my life I actually agree with Nash, they've been building the Nash/Joe Fued for god knows how long and when a good oportunity arrises they fail at the first hurdle......................................... note to bookers.....sometime wrestlers DO know best!!!

Plus....Marty? 1 man gauntlet???? to quote the hurricane whatsthatallabout?

EDIT...I'm quite drunk so sorry if some of this doesnt make sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision   Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision Empty

Back to top Go down

Nash walks out of taping after baffling booking decision
Page 1 of 1