Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... Empty
PostSubject: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Freddy Prinze Jr.

so ridiculous it must be true!

qualifications are he's a massive WWE fan.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Seriously? You got a link to where you saw this? Or is it another Adamle job? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:32 pm

I saw this to. Forget david freakin arquette. Guess the next star in line for a push???????????
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Aye I saw this earlier, absolutely pissed myself laughing at that. I mean I know they like to hire writers from Hollywood, but hiring that fuckwit is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 pm

yeah, thats really, really dumb
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Quote :
-- Hollywood actor Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined World Wrestling Entertainment's Creative team. He worked last night's Saturday Night's Main Event & WWE RAW taping in Washington, DC and will be working with the company regularly in the future. Prinze, a big WWE fan, has been a celebrity blogger on WWE's "Fan Nation" online community and has been at a number of live events in recent months. Prinze is married to "Buffy" star Sarah-Michelle Gellar and starred in both Scooby Doo movies, as well as "She's All That" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
OK I beleive you lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....   new WWE booker - you won't believe this..... Empty

Back to top Go down

new WWE booker - you won't believe this.....
Page 1 of 1