Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sting versus booker t

Go down 
+4
Doomhammer
Geronimo
thegunman84
villarule19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Sting versus booker t Empty
PostSubject: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:39 pm

I was never a avid watcher of WCW back in the day. We all had our allegances and mine was WWE/F in the attitude era. Every1 new the big stars and these were to of them from 99-01 and sting earlier than this.

I never saw these 2 fight in there prime(if therew prime was 2000, but do u think they could carry a mainevent match. Both in there 40's, and is this a mathc you have previously seen and enjoyed or is this 1 that could entrigue you.

Is sting being used as a stepping stone now a days because of his name value?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:43 pm

I don't remember seeing this match, but I've never really been a fan of Booker T, who I've always found to be a fairly average worker. Sting on the other hand, when he is motivated is a fantastic worker. While Sting is getting on a bit, he is still managing to put on some good matches like his one against Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory last year. Sting himself realises he is in the twilight of his career, and has wanted to help put over some younger talent, but during his last run with TNA, he was positioned as a main eventer, and was protected to an extent.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:45 pm

SO DO U THINK HE WILL BE A STEPPING STONE FOR BOOKER, OR BECOME A SERIOUS CCONTENDER.

And im guessing this match will be a number 1 contenders match, or seen as 1
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Id hate it if Sting got into the title picture and im sure hell be a stepping stone for Booker
Although i dont really like Booker that much too many kicks for me but Sting will be a upper card playa until his TNA days are over although id like to see him pitch himself against Shelly (want the MCMGs to break up as they have only won once in like 2 months) as Shelly could be a good main eventer and his high-flying against Stings experience would be good in my eyes.

BTW if TNA read this you NEED Chris Daniels instead of Curry Man as him and Sting would be good.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Yeah I agree with that, Daniels definitely needs to make a return at some point. Although, unless they have something big planned for him just now, then he could do worse than remaining as Curry Man, who is really over at the moment, but it's obviously not a long term gimmick.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Daniels is 1 of my favourite. Always entertaining and the fallen angel gimmick is 1 of the most original. Especially in ROH where he had the second city saints I think it was
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:20 pm

GeronimoV2 wrote:
Id

BTW if TNA read this you NEED Chris Daniels instead of Curry Man as him and Sting would be good.

daniels is dirt, but they did him vs sting, and it didn't work too well, (at the time, daniels was wearing a sting mask and carrying around the bat, ect.) Around last sacrfice i think this was.

Booker T and Sting are both good in ring, so between this match and the Joe Angle 6 (which with luck will be good and long), we'll have a good show.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:19 am

I don't really like Booker T, I think his style is boring and the only thing I like is the scissor kick.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 am

Im not looking forward to this match id like to see a Sting vs Tomo feud and a Booker vs Jay Machismo
Back to top Go down
isyutd159
Muppet
Muppet
isyutd159

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 am

lol i wanna see sting vs booker i remember the good old days with sting andd booker with teh wcw wolrd title......great matches
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrewsux69dx
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:28 pm

isyutd159 wrote:
lol i wanna see sting vs booker i remember the good old days with sting andd booker with teh wcw wolrd title......great matches

Did Sting ever face booker for the world title in WCW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sting versus booker t   Sting versus booker t Empty

Back to top Go down

Sting versus booker t
Page 1 of 1