Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*

Go down 
+8
invincibleILeak
Discopants
Rerun
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
Sexton_hardcastle
Joker-C4lum
rock from niceboard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:39 am

The one Disco just posted is really sick. But the original post is nearly as bad.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 am

anything new jack did that was wrong usually makes me shivver a tad.

altho iv seen that one a few times now.

the one where he stabs that guy, with the fresky music over it, thats horrible.

no one tried to stop him too, they just went to get a woman (his partner maybe) to help out lol crazy feckers
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 am

This new one is far far worse IMO. With Mass Transit (I DON'T CONDONE IT) I could see the reasoning. He was new and being pushy with what he wanted. Jack simply didn't like it and cut him badly. He said he meant it but I don't believe he meant to cut him that bad anyway. With this he wasn't new to the wrestling world and was beaten badly by a group, not cut by a man. I suppose it is similar in that it was wrong and unprofessional (they consider themselves professionals HA ) but there still very different situations.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:44 am

New Jack is complete scum, anyone else saw him throwing Vic Grimes off a scaffold about 30 feet into the ring, the guy nearly hits the turn buckle

New Jack later admitted he intentionally tried to miss the tables that were set up to break Grimes fall due to Grimes hurting him in a previous match

stabbing one. sick cunt

there are tributes to this man on youtube!? wtf
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:04 am

Wait what?, there are people actually defending this??

Iv not watched it, and probably won't because shit like this makes me angry, wrestlers entrust there bodies to other wrestlers, whether they be rookie or not, nobody deserves that type of bollocks, even if they "can't sell"(WHAT THE FUCK)

Last edited by bazz23-v2 ®™ on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 am

Think you might need to watch it Bazz, just to see the disgraceful manor in which it was held, its not comfortable viewing but it enlightens you into the thinking of those morons and those defending it
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am

I might have a look tomorrow, if I get anymore angry than I already am, I might have another hernia. lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 am

HA

I'm thinking about going out and buy a cat so I can kick the fucker anytime I see a vid like this!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 am

Arrrr cat, the solution to all anger problems. lol

They should ship some over to the middle east, that shit would be sorted within a month. HA

Last edited by bazz23-v2 ®™ on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am

Disco, I can't believe you can even see any reasoning out of any of these situations. In the first one, yeah, the guy was in a Hardcore match and you would expect him to take a few shots to the head etc. What happened AFTER the match was disgusting, vile and in my eyes, is classed as assault.

I am not ashamed to say this but I would have ran like a pussy after the match when those 2 men were attacking me but that guy wanted to prove something and that guy is braver than I will ever be.

As for that New Jack guy, he is a psycho plain and simple. Is he still wrestling? The first one was bad enough but the second one where he actually murdered a guy? Can you imagine if that was shown on TV, the guy's kids could have been watching, they could have been watching their own father being murdered.

The most disgusting thing of all is the fact that no-one tried to stop him.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am

HA

just send in the moggys and get or boys home, the taliban will be emailing the troops by christmas
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am

who did new jack murder?

did that guy who got stabbed die?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 am

I don't know the name of the guy but the person he stabbed did die.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am

because of the stabbing?

I know Mass Transit died but that was 5 years after the new Jack match and it was due to weight problems while fitting a gastro band or something like that
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:20 am

Yep, the man who got stabbed died of the stabbing.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 am

I'm sure he did anyway. If I am wrong, I am sorry but I am sure he died.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 am

rock from niceboard wrote:
Disco, I can't believe you can even see any reasoning out of any of these situations. In the first one, yeah, the guy was in a Hardcore match and you would expect him to take a few shots to the head etc. What happened AFTER the match was disgusting, vile and in my eyes, is classed as assault.

I am not ashamed to say this but I would have ran like a pussy after the match when those 2 men were attacking me but that guy wanted to prove something and that guy is braver than I will ever be.

As for that New Jack guy, he is a psycho plain and simple. Is he still wrestling? The first one was bad enough but the second one where he actually murdered a guy? Can you imagine if that was shown on TV, the guy's kids could have been watching, they could have been watching their own father being murdered.

The most disgusting thing of all is the fact that no-one tried to stop him.

What you on about? Read back and tell me where I tried to justify any of this shit.

Discopants wrote:
It's nothing even remotely like the Mass Transit thing, completely different situation.

Pretty sick vid like, typical cowardly group beating. Still, they didn't exactly come off looking very good. If there's twats out there who want to go and watch a group like this then they fucking deserve each other. All this IWA pride bollocks, thinking they're hardcore and unique when they're a bunch of pathetic redneck gimps.

That sound like a condone it?

All I said was I could see why Jack did cut Mass Transit, not that I thought he should have. And as for this shit I find it one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Get your facts right before you accuse someone of something.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:27 am

Jeez, can you guys not just get on HA
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 am

Not when I get accused of being a cock lol
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 am

Discopants wrote:
This new one is far far worse IMO. With Mass Transit (I DON'T CONDONE IT) I could see the reasoning. He was new and being pushy with what he wanted. Jack simply didn't like it and cut him badly. He said he meant it but I don't believe he meant to cut him that bad anyway. With this he wasn't new to the wrestling world and was beaten badly by a group, not cut by a man. I suppose it is similar in that it was wrong and unprofessional (they consider themselves professionals HA ) but there still very different situations.

I didn't say how you could condone it, I said he could you see any reasoning in it. Despite the kid being pushy, New Jack took it too far. If he really wanted to show him who's boss, he could have given him a stiff punch, not dig into the kid's skull. New Jack could have killed that kid, and why because he didn't like the kid.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 am

You've just said the same as me, he did it because he didn't like him. That's the reason, and you can see it too. There's a reason why Hitler did what he did, doesn't justify it but you can still see it.

He didn't like him so he tried to cut his head off. Sick and despicable yes, but that's why he did it. Seeing the reasoning in something isn't glorifying it.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:34 am

Fair enough. I see what you mean now, I just get so wound up when I see stories like this. Anyway, I am off now.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 am

Holy shit this is sick, i should have watched the video before commenting, i just assumed it was some stupid pricks being stupid pricks, that was horrific
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 am

Discopants wrote:
How's it "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident", it's totally different lol.

I was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*   "The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The 2008 Mass Transit Incident" WARNING *Not for the weak hearted*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next