Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So guys, what's been happening?

Go down 
+3
King Macca
the-gaffer
thegunman84
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

So guys, what's been happening? Empty
PostSubject: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Unfortunately I have been without access to any wrestling or the internet for several weeks due to moving to Glasgow. Was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the main happenings in WWE and TNA since the draft basically. Would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:18 pm

SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS

For anyone who has not watched GAB yet don't read my NEXT post on this page!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Week after The Draft Edge beat Batista and Triple H beat John Cena at Night of Champions meaning BOTH world titles where on SMACKDOWN!

Edge went to RAW to boast that the 'flagship' has no world titles Batista came out and killed him and CM Punk ran out with a ref to cash in his MITB shot and won the Heavyweight Title!

Shelton Benjamin beat Matt Hardy at GAB last night to win the US strap
Edgeheads are the new SD tag champs after winning a fatal 4 way against Jesse and Festus, Hornswoggle and Finlay and the champs!

Rhodes turned his back on Holly and aligned himself with Di Biase Jr at NOC and they are now the RAW tag champs

Kane is heel now, he smashed up the Cole and Lawler after losing a No1 contenders match for the title in a fatal four way to Batista, he is talking in riddles asking is he 'dead or alive' and is now carrying a bag with something in it, (I think he is talking about the OLD Kane, and I think the mask is in the bag)

Edge 'married' Vickie, then Trips proved he cheated on her (how unique ehhhh) so they are not together

Michelle McCool beat Nattie for the first diva title at GAB, terrible looking title
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Wow, looks like I missed a fair bit then. Nice to see them giving fresh talent a chance at the top, even though I'm not a big Punk fan. Always thought he was gonna lose when he finally cashed in his MITB shot, and let's face it somebody has to fairly soon, otherwise they might as well just call it a guaranteed title run.

Nice to see the Edge\Vickie angle coming to a head, but what a surprise that Triple H is the one that gets involved in it.

As for the Kane thing, I like it when Kane gets all psychotic, although I'm hoping they're not thinking of puting the mask back on him. What purpose would that serve, when the point of masked characters is the intrigue of what they actually look like? Puting it back on him just seems like they're running out of ideas for him.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:42 pm

This link gives you the ENTIRE draft including the 2nd draft on WWE.com
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/wrestling-debate-f10/total-breakdown-of-the-2008-draft-t1077.htm

This is the first RAW review after the draft
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/wrestling-debate-f10/raw-was-war-once-again-t1135.htm

another review of the following RAW
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38128647

and last weeks RAW review
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38382799

and last nights GAB review is here
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/wrestling-debate-f10/the-great-american-bash-review-t1361.htm

Here is my thoughts on why Kane needs the mask and the purpose of it here
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/wrestling-debate-f10/why-kane-needs-the-mask-t1320.htm

Oh Kofi Kingston is the new IC champ, he beat Jericho at Night of Champions!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 pm

new champs

WHC - CM Punk
IC - Kofi Kingston
US - Shelton Benjamin
ECW - Mark Henry
Tag Team (RAW) Di Biase & Rhodes (Priceless)
Tag Team (SD!) Hawkins and Ryder
SD! Diva champ - Michelle McCool

Looks like the only people to hold there strap since you have been gone is Triple H and Mickie James
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm

other news:

Cena & JBL had a fight in a carpark but not just any carpark, no siree, a NYC carpark!!!!! (they harped on a lot that it was a NYC carpark)

Jericho and HBK's rivalry continues.

Mark Henry is still ECW champ after beating Tommy Dreamer.

In TNA

Joe is sort of still champ but Booker has the belt after Sting hit Joe with his bat.

Angle and 3d beat AJ, Cage and Rhino in a TLC match or as they call it 'Full Metal Mayhem' (they may like to call it that, but it's a shit name)

Some kayfabe fan beat Amazing Kong twice to make the rest of TNA womens division look bad - how come Kong has been unstoppable against the likes of Gail kim, ODB but loses twice in a week to a newbie?

Roode & Storm are called Beer Money and lost v LAX for the title. The ring was surrounded by fans with belts.

Team Mexico won the X Cup. Kaz blamed himself and then lost to Petey Williams for the X Division belt too.

Abyss keeps wandering in and battering people while still wearing his mental home outfit.

Matt Morgan is getting a big push

Jay Lethal & Sonjay Dutt are fighting over So Cal Val.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

I think this Kaz dperession storyline could be a start of a Heel turn for a kaz ? Im proablly just bieng silly but i just get that Hunch you know.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Cheers for that! But WTF? Kofi beat Jericho? He definitely wasn't ready for that, I mean he was getting over and everything, but having him go over Jericho just now seems like it's a bit rushed.

And Mexico won the X-Cup? Gotta say I'm surprised about that, they always book America to win. But if this does kick start a heel turn for Kaz, then that's good news. He needs something to freshen up his character right now.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:00 pm

yeah it's looking that way, is it just me or does Kaz really look like a younger version of Scott Hall.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Kaz In my opinoin has the ability , i know not everyone agress with that but in my honest opinoin i think Kaz has the wrestling skill so maybe turning him Heel even if just for a bit might give him that Charisma boost he so badly needs.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:08 pm

yeah, Kaz goin heel would be nice

as would eric young being shot.... FUCK SUPER ERIC
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 pm

It's not just you Macca, I've been saying that for a while. I think I read in a Powerslam once that he's Steven Segal's son, and you can see the resemblance to him too. Kaz is someone I'm really looking to make the step-up in the next couple of years, as he's already shown he can hang with the main eventers in the company
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:11 pm

I THINK! the thing with Eric is he has been with TNA from the start so TNA feel obligied to always make sure his in a storyline picture and this sometimes means stupid stuff for example Super Eric . I mean he has some good moves for example the valley driver .
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Eric Young is one of the most under rated guy's in TNA, along with a few other 'original's' (even though he only joined in like 2005?), Young has been among the guy's to carry TNA's mid card for age's now. Seemed abit stupid to slap him with this Super Eric gimmick but hey, it's TV time at least, as Jnr said.

Kaz desperatley need's a charactor, he just seem's like he has all the talent, and he will go far IMO, but he either need's some charisma, or he need's to get some confidence in his promo work to get his charisma out, because I hear he's one of the most popular guy's in the TNA locker room.

Gunman, if you missed the World X Cup, Ive posted it in TNA matches, it easily outshined the rest of TNA since they were doing it. Great matches, great talent from all over the world, Those Speed Muscle guy's from Japan, wow! Alex Koslov was very impressive IMO, Doug Williams was good, hadn't seen much of him before so I didn't know what to expect, but he was actually quite good, not the best in the X Cup but still very good in his own right. Ultimo Guererro, and Bucanero for that matter, were great representing Team Mexico, some great matches over all, a great opening match for Victory Road, and the Cup culmivating in a magnificent Ultimate X match. Catch it here... https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/matches-f7/tna-world-x-cup-2008-full-matches-and-preview-matches-t1354.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Thanks for that MaFish, was really disappointed to have missed the X-Cup, but couldn't be fucked trawling through a bunch of Impact episodes just to see it, so this is just what I'm looking for.

As for Eric Young, I feel he is talented as he does a good job of portraying that character. My only gripe is that he wins far too many matches to be believable for that goofy character.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

I think Young has been far to tainted now to ever be believable as a top talent, he could however do a job in the WWE repackaged as a serious contender, not that I am saying he will go there, I just feel after so many crap stories and gimmicks a fresh start would be the only thing that could propel him
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:15 am

If you havn't yet, id advise you to watch the RAW a week after the draft, it should be on here somewhere, was a good'en
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 am

the 1st week after the draft was excellent the 2nd was ok(ish) and last weeks was brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So guys, what's been happening?   So guys, what's been happening? Empty

Back to top Go down

So guys, what's been happening?
Page 1 of 1