Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake 'the Snake' reviews RAW.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Jake 'the Snake' reviews RAW. Empty
PostSubject: Jake 'the Snake' reviews RAW.   Jake 'the Snake' reviews RAW. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Jake 'the Snake' Robert's posted this on his MySpace blog...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=131113609&blogID=415168165

Good review, from an insider who might know a little more of what we dont, discuss...

Highlight's inc...

Santino against Beth Phoenix.
Oh well, should have known, two good matches in a row just wasn't going to happen.
Vince I will tell you now, you are missing the boat with Santino, because he can work. Not that the others can't and many aren't capable, but I have stated in the past the great ones take impossible ideas and make them work. He did it and for those who think you have to win them all--wrong. He came out of this with more heat than he entered with. Fairly good job by both. Slam by Beth was different, I hope I don't see that again, and fans did you notice how he was beaten? With the most devastating hold today ? The crippling schoolboy.
-----

CM Punk vs Kane
Is this a warm up to show that he can actually wrestle Batista? I certainly hope not. Kane really did do something special to make this work. Threw some great stuff grabbing a hold after great drop kick with CM sitting on his butt. Of course, he didn't give it the respect it deserved. Still Kane made this work. Finish see CM, I told you--you can't pick them all up. And think you would have had a better move to use for the count out.

Aftermath, well done by Kane, saved by Batista, would have liked to seen Kane get away with heat. All this, I'm sure and pray that they are turning CM heel. As he would have a better chance of getting over, and at least he wouldn't have to change his outfit. Kane has certainly brought his contribution to a new level. Sometimes a story makes one's creative juices flow and that is what I am seeing in Kane. He deserves it, and the WWE needs it. Something happened in this match that also happened in the second match. Do you know?
------

Jamie Noble vs Snitski
Set up has lesson to be learned for young men. Don't let pride and lust for a woman get your ass kicked. Snitski looked good with broken nose. Just a win for him, to get a little something back so he can do the favor when needed. Noble does his gimmick well. Don't know about you, but my time, I've met a million just like him, no, not all of them were wrestlers.

-------------------------------------------------

Il not post it all up, the rest is at that link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1

Jake 'the Snake' reviews RAW.
Page 1 of 1