Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Debut through out history

Go down 
+3
Sexton_hardcastle
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
villarule19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Favourite Debut through out history Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:08 pm

With the influx of new superstars being introduced in the past year or so, from CM punk to jesse and festur to evan bourne. With many more set to be moved up from FCW to the main roster.

My question is. Who had the main introduction to the WWE/ Main roster. There are plenty to choose from…There the Now’s, goldbergs

Mine was jerichos. The first time arround with the vignettes on the screen towards the Y2K/Millenium. It was brilliantly done in my opinion and elevated him well past the mid card with the promo against the rock.

Other favourites include Tazz’s first day on the job at the rumble in NYC. The crowd new but me personally I didn’t first match against angle which ended his winning streak.

Whats your favourite Debut?
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Jericho for me too, but Kane's was pretty good, coming in at the end of the HIAC with Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:32 pm

I would have loved to have seen kanes live.

it was brilliant, the lights and the organ music.

they dont do em like that these days.

(untill of course i post my script for ultra vylance haharr)
((that could be the dead or alive thing, cos kane obv should have had a son one day and abandoned the fecker))
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:32 pm

no question Kane or Jericho
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:52 pm

i ALSO LIKED GOLDBERGS AND ROCKY MAIVIAS. Both class
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Jericho's and kane were both great but for me the memory of Undertaker in the Survivor Series was my favourite.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 pm

No got it the best ever debut without a shadow of a doubt. GILLBERG
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 pm

Nothing even touches Jericho's debut IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

for differant reasons though kane is of similar standard, its just jericho was mr charisma on the mic, kane was more make kids shit ther panties Razz
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:45 pm

The outsiders was a good debut in WCW, Blured the line between fact and fiction which WCW palyed brilliantly
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:51 pm

I've been trying to locate the very first debut of the Outsiders to see how good that was. Anyone have it?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 pm

The best one's are the one's you(or at least me) see live, or don't know about, I didn't see the Kane one live and knew it had happened by the time I watched it, the NWO one was a good way of debuting but again not something I saw live.

Goldberg's was OK, although they totally ruined it because every man and his dog knew it was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Y2J debut was immense, instant chemistry between him and the rock, probably the best one ive ever seen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Debut through out history   Favourite Debut through out history Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Debut through out history
Page 1 of 1